+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Morison new manager

Official Morison new manager

Re: Official Morison new manager

Happy with that, glad Hudson is back.

I can see anywhere that he's with under 23's, just says part of the coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Happy with that, glad Hudson is back.

I can see anywhere that he's with under 23's, just says part of the coaching staff,
    Yes, jumped to conclusions a bit, Morison may need a more experienced assistant than he's got, so Hudson may be involved in first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Yes, jumped to conclusions a bit, Morison may need a more experienced assistant than he's got, so Hudson may be involved in first team.
    First team coach according to the CCFC website. https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
    First team coach according to the CCFC website. https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/
    Good news that. Brings loads of Championship experience and knows the club well. Pleased for Hudson.

“I have been encouraged by the team’s improved performances over the past three games, with the adoption of a more attractive and progressive style of football.

“What’s more, I think that the excellent work done by Steve and Tom at U23 level this season puts them in the very best position to help develop a talented crop of young players emerging at senior level. I’m also very pleased that Mark is returning to the club as part of the coaching setup.

“A healthy finish in the Championship this season is, of course, of paramount importance. A review of the side’s progress will be undertaken at the end of the campaign.”
    Quote from Tan - all good stuff

Really pleased with those appointments.
    I wonder if someone at Sky Bet will hit the wrong button and pay out on my Hudson bet🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Good news that. Brings loads of Championship experience and knows the club well. Pleased for Hudson.
    Possibly there to help tighten up the defence

I think that is a bit of a dream team if I am honest. Now, have they both brought their boots with them?

Has Hudson been coaching anywhere since he left Huddersfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Quote from Tan - all good stuff
    The cynic in me thinks it's more likely to be a quote written by Mark Denham but I like the sentiment expressed and the appointments are good news

Well done to both of them

Bluebirds !

I think it’s the right choice and bringing in Hudson also seems a clever move.

I'm glad we've appointed a coach with experience of being a defender. They should be able to tighten our leaky defence.

Bringing Hudson in is a solid move. I wonder if that was Morison's decision? Either way, this could be the first step towards a brighter future with a modern style of play and home grown talent.

Hudson will be first team coach.

Useful detail on Hudson from Wikipedia:
    "He is currently studying..might already have obtained...could have it who knows..for his UEFA A licence."

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    Bringing Hudson in is a solid move. I wonder if that was Morison's decision? Either way, this could be the first step towards a brighter future with a modern style of play and home grown talent.
    at what point to we get to be smug about the way we play even when we lose? and start calling other teams long ball merchants

at what point to we get to be smug about the way we play even when we lose? and start calling other teams long ball merchants
    Giddy with the prospect of this, can't wait to lose 3-0 all from set pieces and be able to be smug about it.

Fine.

If ever Hudson complains about any defender playing a long ball over the top, they only have to remind him of his goal against Derby.

Feeling more positive that Hudson joins the 1st Team coaching staff.

Shows theyve at least thought about things.

Big job ahead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Useful detail on Hudson from Wikipedia:
    "He is currently studying..might already have obtained...could have it who knows..for his UEFA A licence."
    Does it mention that he completed on a new house up North this week - what timing

Great news.

Fantastic news. The first management decision I've been excited about for years. Brilliant to see Hudson back. 👏