+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emiliano Sala ... what next?

Re: Emiliano Sala ... what next?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I can’t listen to that taxi analogy any more!
    Why?
    Its very valid point.

How about a train?
    Bus? You get on train , do you walk up to front and knock on door and ask "ow drive, are you qualified butt?"
    Do you fack

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Because, of course, agent Enoch would never have had cause to use the "Airline" before would he? I agree McKay will probably not face charges, but he knew the score I'm sure.
    But isn’t McKay banned from all football? So he shouldn’t have been involved at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Why?
    Its very valid point.

How about a train?
    Bus? You get on train , do you walk up to front and knock on door and ask "ow drive, are you qualified butt?"
    Do you fack
    You have made it abundantly clear that you cannot see the differences between sala's flight, and booking a minicab. We know. Others can.

Whether City have to pay a fee to Nantes has nothing to do with most of this threads silly speculation over who was responsible for Sala’s death. It is a contractual issue over whether Sala was a City player at the time of his death or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whether City have to pay a fee to Nantes has nothing to do with most of this threads silly speculation over who was responsible for Sala’s death. It is a contractual issue over whether Sala was a City player at the time of his death or not.
    Absolutely correct as that was the OP's question. Blaming the agent was not mentioned in this thread until nugent imagined it. It was all downhill from there.

Found it very interesting this week to see that the wingly site is still going. Website gthat offers some quite dubious 'cost share ' flights with ppl holders. A quick look at the prices makes me question how genuine the cost sharing is. I thought the sala case would have finished them, they were quite obviously dodgy right from start. Cant believe the caa haven't caught up with them properly