+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FT: WALES 5 - 1 BELARUS. Match thread

Re: WALES v BELARUS. Match thread

Jeez, they're all getting in on the act!

Re: FT: WALES 5 - 1 BELARUS. Match thread

Most satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Most satisfactory.
    Bale reluctant to take the glory on his 100th cap.
    What a Man!!

Belgium won 3-1.

They can play their seconds on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    What a Man!!
    What a team

I really enjoyed that. Best performance since we beat Ireland for me

Gotta say, that was as a complete a team performance as you are ever likely to see.
    If you never see another football match ever again, that would be perfect end to it all.
    However, as a fan you crave more; so bring on the next game… then the next.. then the next… etc

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Would like to see us put 5 on these tonight
    Next time say “would like to see us put 5 on these tonight… and concede 0” 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    I really enjoyed that. Best performance since we beat Ireland for me
    Yes, it was great. Watching Wales is much more enjoyable than watching City. Better football, better results, better atmosphere. Although all the people going out 5 minutes before half time and five minutes before the end annoyed me. That might happen at City matches but I don't notice it because my seat is near the front of the Ninian.

I'd be tempted to start Brennan Johnson over Daniel James against Belgium.

Great win. Once step closer, roll on Tuesday.

Brilliant atmosphere inside the ccs tonight - I just loved the drumming really got the canton going…Well done Wales what a game what a result.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

A point is more than possible especially as wevwill have a strong side on Tuesday night. Hell we might even win. Very good tonight. It was the right side. Mepham in for the suspended Ampadu on Tuesday night. Moore May have to be in the bench but will be a great option to bring on.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Any statos able to tell me the last time the anthem was sung correctly?
    The same day you posted a non negative post.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We’re giving the ball away cheaply all over the pitch.

A better opposition would punish us
    Not many then.

Re: WALES v BELARUS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Davies 4 nil! 👏 👏
    Pleased for him, his 1st for Wales.

Edit:
    In other news Elvis dead
    Fake news.

Thought the Belarus keeper was Wales’ Man of the match. A good win, but not as good as some are saying on here - Wilson provided quality dead ball service, but little more than that and James was as poor as he’s been in a long time in a Welsh shirt, the wing backs offered a lot more threat than those two and I was expecting more from Johnson when he came on.

I can see a place being found for someone like Morrell on Tuesday because it’s a game we must not lose rather than have to win, but I’d definitely try and find a place for Keiffer with the confidence of some goals in recent weeks behind him. It’s a tough selection for Page, but, Ampadu’s absence apart, for good reasons rather than bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Yes, it was great. Watching Wales is much more enjoyable than watching City. Better football, better results, better atmosphere. Although all the people going out 5 minutes before half time and five minutes before the end annoyed me. That might happen at City matches but I don't notice it because my seat is near the front of the Ninian.
    The guy in front of me missed 4 of the 6 goals through arriving late, going early & going for a piss

Bale reaches his century as Wales close in on a second place finish after big win.

Ramsey gets two as Belarus are thrashed 5-1.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Was an average performance I thought. Comment above about the ineptitude of the Belarus keeper was spot on, he had a shocker.

Bale strolled through 45 minutes, but that's done, hopefully he'll be sharper on Tuesday.

Definitely need to bring Moore back in though, even if that means Wilson (or James) is benched.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thought the Belarus keeper was Wales’ Man of the match. A good win, but not as good as some are saying on here - Wilson provided quality dead ball service, but little more than that and James was as poor as he’s been in a long time in a Welsh shirt, the wing backs offered a lot more threat than those two and I was expecting more from Johnson when he came on.

I can see a place being found for someone like Morrell on Tuesday because it’s a game we must not lose rather than have to win, but I’d definitely try and find a place for Keiffer with the confidence of some goals in recent weeks behind him. It’s a tough selection for Page, but, Ampadu’s absence apart, for good reasons rather than bad.
    The service to Dan James was too slow, I sat on half way last night and he was bending runs & playing off the shoulder all night but we played a short game and didn’t use him to our best advantage. I was also impressed by Johnson, he’s bulked out and got stronger, he showed some nice touches and matched their man mountain defenders blow for blow.

Think City should be looking at Zolotov (pain in the arse blond midfielder) & Kantsevoy (goal scorer), one playing in Ukraine the other in Belarus. If we’re now shopping in Lidl’s these are the type of players who would bolster our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    What a Man!!
    Imagine that was John Terry

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSiamIAm View Post
    Next time say “would like to see us put 5 on these tonight… and concede 0” 👍🏻
    Apologies 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I'd be tempted to start Brennan Johnson over Daniel James against Belgium.
    Dan james has been our best player in other games

James' pace will be better utilised against Belgium as well