+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fallon Sherrock at it again

Re: Fallon Sherrock at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    OH Dear

Surely that was a one off?

No idea what kind off person he really is , but he appears ok .
    I used to dislike Bristow (didn't we all ?) and Taylor . .. Price doesn't appear to be in their league.
    I don't get the Price hatred either. Yes he is a bit over exuberant with his celebrations, but so is MVG. Friends of mine know him, and they say he is a really decent bloke and down to earth.

I enjoy watching darts, but really dislike the booing of players, irrespective whether I like them or not

Anderson is perceived as a nice guy by most by comes across to me as a really ungracious bad loser

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Anderson is perceived as a nice guy by most by comes across to me as a really ungracious bad loser
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Google 2018 Grand Slam final versus Gary Anderson it all stems from that
    I think my dislike of him is that he's prone to directing his triumphant yells in the direction of his opponent. He recently played Stephen Bunting in the semi final of the Grand Prix. I think he was 2 sets to 0 behind, not playing well, but managed to either level or take the lead, can't remember what exactly, after Bunting had darts to win the set. Price gave his famous "Goooo oonnn" but aimed it straight at Bunting. Bunting wilted afterwards and Price made the final without being anywhere near his best.

MVG can be vocal on stage, but not directly at his opponent.

It can all be a bit WWE at times, in the Q/f they were booing Wright. Price silenced the crowd in the final, the atmosphere was virtually non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    It can all be a bit WWE at times, in the Q/f they were booing Wright. Price silenced the crowd in the final, the atmosphere was virtually non-existent.
    No surprise. Sherrock is easily the most popular dart player in the world and I doubt there's anyone who doesn't want her to win when she's on the stage, bar the most ardent fans of her opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Yep