+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid pass?

Covid pass?

Hi,
    I'm back in wales this week and going to the game on tuesday night. I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but what do I need to show to enter the ground - Will it be ok to show the piece of paper that shows I have been double jabbed I received when i was vaccinated or Do i need to do something online?

Re: Covid pass?

you from the UK ? ? ?

as Im just showing my NHS Covid pass ( from the NHS app )

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Hi,
    I'm back in wales this week and going to the game on tuesday night. I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but what do I need to show to enter the ground - Will it be ok to show the piece of paper that shows I have been double jabbed I received when i was vaccinated or Do i need to do something online?
    No that won’t be accepted. You need the covid pass or a negative lateral flow test.

yes from the UK.. I've been double jabbed, looks like I need to go about getting a covid pass. Is it quite straightforward?

I wouldn't worry too much, when we watched Huddersfield I used my previous pass that expired.

It's lip service

yes from the UK.. I've been double jabbed, looks like I need to go about getting a covid pass. Is it quite straightforward?
    took me about 10 mins this evening

download NHS app ( not the Covid track and trace one )
    enter a few details

job done, you can get a pass ( but its only valid for 48 hours ), either the QR pass or you can have it sent to your email address and print it

then you need to verify its you, take a pic of your passport or driving license, scan your face, 5 mins I was done ( hough it doesn't say it can take 24hours ) then you have a pass thats valid for 2 months ( I think )

BUT you dont need to verify yourself, if you are happy with a 48 hour pass

It's pretty straighforward but setting up an NHS account can be a bit fiddly, you'll need to upload a photo id and read some numbers into your laptop screen

Get it here https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

enter a few details

job done, you can get a pass ( but its only valid for 48 hours ), either the QR pass or you can have it sent to your email address and print it

then you need to verify its you, take a pic of your passport or driving license, scan your face, 5 mins I was done ( hough it doesn't say it can take 24hours ) then you have a pass thats valid for 2 months ( I think )

You can only do it through the app in England I thought?

thank you guys appreciate it. Will sort it out tomorrow. Think will go for the 2 day one and print it out to take, that sounds like the easiest option

If it’s anything like last night you could show them any QR code to get in, as said above, lip service

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    If it’s anything like last night you could show them any QR code to get in, as said above, lip service
    You can't. My son printed the QR code from his covid pass and nothing else. They wouldn't let him in. He had to faff about getting the proper pass on his phone and show that.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    You can't. My son printed the QR code from his covid pass and nothing else. They wouldn't let him in. He had to faff about getting the proper pass on his phone and show that.
    Totally different to my experience last night, didn’t do or check any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much, when we watched Huddersfield I used my previous pass that expired.

It's lip service
    Very responsible of you. I hope you feel proud of yourself.

They checked mine throughly the last few Cardiff games. Think it depends on the steward, but I wouldn’t risk it just because someone else was lucky

thank you guys appreciate it. Will sort it out tomorrow. Think will go for the 2 day one and print it out to take, that sounds like the easiest option
    If you get a digital pass on your phone, you will need to show them that. The only printed one that is any good is the actual Covid pass printed and sent out by NHS and that takes up to 10 days to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You can only do it through the app in England I thought?
    Im in England so you might be right

enter a few details

The photo bit was far from straightforward for me, it kept on rejecting one that I had taken especially for identity purposes fot other apps and my driving license photo - I had no choice but to get a paper one in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The photo bit was far from straightforward for me, it kept on rejecting one that I had taken especially for identity purposes fot other apps and my driving license photo - I had no choice but to get a paper one in the end.
    worked first time for me, I was worried as I was doing it without natural light and had a bit of reflected flare from the lamp

worked first time for me, I was worried as I was doing it without natural light and had a bit of reflected flare from the lamp
    im the same as tobw i must have tried 6 times after the photo kept getting rejected

If its anything like at City games you could show them a QR code that leads to an offer for a free waffle and they would let you in.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The date on his pass expired, not his covind jab.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post

I don’t think many businesses are happy with this policy , particularly if having the pass doesn’t protect you or stop transmission. You could also argue that the original vote that was passed in Cardiff Bay was invalid.

Furthermore before any vaccine the survival rate was 99.97%….

Saying that most people are in Mass Formation mode anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t think many businesses are happy with this policy , particularly if having the pass doesn’t protect you or stop transmission. You could also argue that the original vote that was passed in Cardiff Bay was invalid.

https://www.welshlibdems.wales/welsh...n_covid_passes

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

https://www.welshlibdems.wales/welsh...n_covid_passes

So what were the trial and test events in the summer for if not to gather data
    They must have data from these ?

cheers guys. i have got a longer term covid pass for me and a few days for the family attending with me.
    Just as you had to do a video to confirm who you were, so their longer ones will have to follow.
    Pretty straightforward for anyone who is as behind the times with getting this sorted as me.