+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales Eticket

Wales Eticket

any other way to access them apart from the email with the link that DL's them to your " wallet " ? ? ?

I have the email with 3 tickets, ticket 1 and 3 work fine and add to my wallet, the middle one is grey and doesn't open

Re: Wales Eticket

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    any other way to access them apart from the email with the link that DL's them to your " wallet " ? ? ?

I have the email with 3 tickets, ticket 1 and 3 work fine and add to my wallet, the middle one is grey and doesn't open
    Did you manage to sort it? I’ve got five ticket and one won’t open 🤦🏼*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by ianto73 View Post
    Did you manage to sort it? I’ve got five ticket and one won’t open ����*♂️
    No I didn't, I even tried it on a google wallet

Iv e.mailed the FAW but dont hold out too much hope of a solution

I guess they will have a ticket office open at the ground

other solution ( I thought of ) is 2 go through the turnstile at the same time ? ? ?? but I guess a steward might see that

We are quick enough to slag off companies etc etc

BUT not so keen to praise them

So this morning at 8.35 the FAW e.mailed me back with my ticket link which worked

result :Wales: well done FAW

No I didn't, I even tried it on a google wallet

Iv e.mailed the FAW but dont hold out too much hope of a solution

I guess they will have a ticket office open at the ground

other solution ( I thought of ) is 2 go through the turnstile at the same time ? ? ?? but I guess a steward might see that
    Arrive in plenty of time and speak to one of the stewards on the gates who have those hand held devices for sorting out ticketing problems.

Bit of a nightmare getting into the ground on Saturday night with COVID Passports and fans phones timing out when going through the turnstiles which slowed things down…the COVID queue for gate 5 went right back to the Ninian gate.

I’ve got one wonky ticket out of 5 and just emailed the FAW ticket office about it.

I’ve added the 4 good ones to my Apple wallet but is there any way to forward them on to the others as we’re all arriving at different times.
    I’ve snapshot them all and watsapped them on to the others but when I attached them it stated ‘no valid QR code detected’
    Will they work or do we all have to meet and I’ll have to pass my phone back to everyone.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    I’ve got one wonky ticket out of 5 and just emailed the FAW ticket office about it.

I’ve added the 4 good ones to my Apple wallet but is there any way to forward them on to the others as we’re all arriving at different times.
    I’ve snapshot them all and watsapped them on to the others but when I attached them it stated ‘no valid QR code detected’
    Will they work or do we all have to meet and I’ll have to pass my phone back to everyone.
    Any ideas?
    Ive just taken screenshots of the tickets and messaged them to 3 phones now

its only the QR thats read, so should work

Cheers Blue Matt,
    Just need to get my ticket sorted from the FAW

Ive just taken screenshots of the tickets and messaged them to 3 phones now

its only the QR thats read, so should work
    Now you all know I don’t get this tinternet E-ticket malarkey, but here’s a question, “what’s stopping someone taking multiple screenshots and passing them on to anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Now you all know I don’t get this tinternet E-ticket malarkey, but here’s a question, “what’s stopping someone taking multiple screenshots and passing them on to anyone ?
    individual qr codes that can only be used once, same as a paper ticket with its barcode

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    individual qr codes that can only be used once, same as a paper ticket with its barcode
    What’s a qr code ?

What’s a qr code ?
    snip - 2021-11-16T143531.137.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

F*** that for a game of skittles, opening your coat on a freezing cold night

Probably works once...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post

Any ideas?
    You can forward the email to the other people and as long as each one clicks on a different ticket they can add it to thier own Apple Wallet or Google Pay

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    You can forward the email to the other people and as long as each one clicks on a different ticket they can add it to thier own Apple Wallet or Google Pay
    Is any of this even Ingurlish

Is any of this even Ingurlish
    Seeing as you don't understand modern technology or English may be you should refrain from contributing to this thread. You aren't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Seeing as you don't understand modern technology or English may be you should refrain from contributing to this thread. You aren't helping.
    Oh dear, someone got out of the wrong side of bed !

Oh dear, someone got out of the wrong side of bed !
    Or people are bored of your same old crap in these threads. We know you like paper tickets, you don't have to pop onto every eticket or similar thread and remind us how shite you think technology is.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Or people are bored of your same old crap in these threads. We know you like paper tickets, you don't have to pop onto every eticket or similar thread and remind us how shite you think technology is.
    Where have I said “technology is shite” in this thread ?

All I did was ask a question, to try and help me understand technology

All a bit nervous, are you ?

Where have I said “technology is shite” in this thread ?

All I did was ask a question, to try and help me understand technology

All a bit nervous, are you ?
    Nervous about what?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nervous about what?

I think there is an important football match tonight !

I think there is an important football match tonight !
    Yes, hence the thread on tickets.

this is bad...i think so lowly of you lot i thought the OP misspelt welsh etiquette