+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wales Eticket

Re: Wales Eticket

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    this is bad...i think so lowly of you lot i thought the OP misspelt welsh etiquette
    I see your humorous spell came to an end.

Lots of problems last night with people who had bought 'double' tickets, covering both games. Seems the system worked fine for the first game, then completely forgot about the next one. Lots of people in the ticket office kicking off, and missing the start of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Lots of problems last night with people who had bought 'double' tickets, covering both games. Seems the system worked fine for the first game, then completely forgot about the next one. Lots of people in the ticket office kicking off, and missing the start of the match.
    Could that be down to people not going through procedure correctly? I know there are always errors before people start, but sometimes people do something wrong and instead of admitting fault blame the system.

They could make it easier and explain things better, but it can't all be down to technical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Could that be down to people not going through procedure correctly? I know there are always errors before people start, but sometimes people do something wrong and instead of admitting fault blame the system.

They could make it easier and explain things better, but it can't all be down to technical errors.
    I bought the double ticket and it worked as it should with no problems.

It's weird, I keep reading this thread title as Wales Etiquette. My damaged brain just can't compute. I use assistive tech. so it hides a multitude of sins but even though I 'know' what this thread is really about, every time I see it, my brain rewires the info and tries to make sense of it. I've been confused by it since yesterday.