+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: WALES 1 - 1 BELGIUM. Wales seeded for the play offs

Re: WALES v BELGIUM. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Would like to see Wilson on for Ramsey to change it up
    Is it just me, but for a while I've thought Ramsey has been played more on reputation than anything else. Wilson, even Tyler Roberts, would offer as much, from what I saw tonight..

Not for me- he gave the ball away a few times, as did a number of the Wales players, but Ramsey is a class act and we don't function without him.

Re: FT: WALES 1 - 1 BELGIUM. Wales seeded for the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Is it just me, but for a while I've thought Ramsey has been played more on reputation than anything else. Wilson, even Tyler Roberts, would offer as much, from what I saw tonight..
    This can’t be serious

Ramsey was class.
    That bit of skill on the sideline (which looked in play) was sublime.

Give your head a wobble. He was very tired tonight but had a solid game.

That was amazing. Neco, Keiffer, Davies, Morell and James stood out for me but I don’t think anyone had a bad game.

Fantastic night for welsh football. I didn’t go down but thought the Sky coverage, including the post match analysis was really good and Page spoke really well. PASHUN!!!

B Quiet Monkfish....

Ramsey is pure class, even at half fitness.

Just you.

Weakened team or not, they had KDB, Witsel, Origi, T Hazard, Munier. Even the subs they brought on were a level above. Real quality, and we matched them with a bare 11 for 90 mins

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Weakened team or not, they had KDB, Witsel, Origi, T Hazard, Munier. Even the subs they brought on were a level above. Real quality, and we matched them with a bare 11 for 90 mins
    We were also missing Bale, Brooks and Ampadu so were weakened too.

Jesus Christ

Ramsey was being asked to do a different kind of role last night, deeper than he would usually play for us, and I'm not sure Wilson or Roberts could do that.

I thought that the commentators on Radio Wales had made remarks regarding it being one of his least effective games too.

I'll have what you're having. He was absolutely brilliant the other night as well, as he was against the Czechs. The bloke is an outstanding footballer who at the absolute bare minimum runs himself into the ground. He had a hard job tonight too. Wilson maybe but Tyler pissing Roberts . Jesus H Christ.

Massive credit to Neco and DJ, as well as Moore. Allen and Morrell were brilliant as well. There's a definite question as to who Bale comes in for. It's probably Moore (and of course Bale has to play) but it's nice to actually have that discussion.

Moore also looks back. His 20 yard shot on his left foot shows how much those goals against Stoke and Huddersfield have raised his confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'll have what you're having. He was absolutely brilliant the other night as well, as he was against the Czechs. The bloke is an outstanding footballer who at the absolute bare minimum runs himself into the ground. He had a hard job tonight too. Wilson maybe but Tyler pissing Roberts . Jesus H Christ.

Massive credit to Neco and DJ, as well as Moore. Allen and Morrell were brilliant as well. There's a definite question as to who Bale comes in for. It's probably Moore (and of course Bale has to play) but it's nice to actually have that discussion.

Moore also looks back. His 20 yard shot on his left foot shows how much those goals against Stoke and Huddersfield have raised his confidence.
    I think Moore starts if everyone's fit.

500/1 to win the World Cup with unibet.

Second name on the team sheet

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Just you.
    Proves my point then, you're all deluding yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Second name on the team sheet
    3rd

Bale would come in for Morrell.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    3rd

Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Correct Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    that's an oxymoron..

I agree, but I'm not sure if you can drop James or Morrell. Especially if we're against a Portugal/Italy in the final.

Monkfish will be telling us we need to play Tyler Roberts over Bale, Moore and Rambo next

that's an oxymoron..
    you're an oxymoron

Just watched the highlights and the Belgium goal should have been disallowed. As Allen attempted his clearance De Bruyne kicked him in the shin going for the same ball, apologised to Allen, then the ball rebounded to him to strike home. Allen was too honest and should have gone down injured.