+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Name of song played at the end on TV?

Re: Name of song played at the end on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Long history of playing in the football league structure since it’s early inception to help it become what it is today.

I don’t see how a welsh team singing a welsh song undermines that at all.
    You're not telling me anything I don't already know. It's just weird, don't you think, that we have a massive Wales and proud Welsh history celebrated on the board, Wales have just qualified for the WC playoffs and we're debating a very Welsh song (which I have no problem with BTW) yet we don't even play in our own league?

Now, I'm happy that we don't for all kinds of very selfish reasons but, I acknowledge that there's a massive level of hypocrisy on my part.

I don’t understand what we don’t play in our own league has to do with it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You're not telling me anything I don't already know. It's just weird, don't you think, that we have a massive Wales and proud Welsh history celebrated on the board, Wales have just qualified for the WC playoffs and we're debating a very Welsh song (which I have no problem with BTW) yet we don't even play in our own league?

Now, I'm happy that we don't for all kinds of very selfish reasons but, I acknowledge that there's a massive level of hypocrisy on my part.
    We're a trojan horse Citizen's Nephew, destroy them from the inside (I know you might question how losing 8 in a row and getting relegated from the Premiership twice after one season fits into that but it's a long term strategy)

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    We're a trojan horse Citizen's Nephew, destroy them from the inside (I know you might question how losing 8 in a row and getting relegated from the Premiership twice after one season fits into that but it's a long term strategy)
    I like the idea of a Trojan horse, though yeah, it feels like a Monty Python version when you put it like that!

I'm pretty sure you can tell I'm being mischievous but I think we need to have the arguments ready. I see far more comments BTL in The Guardian these days from people who ask why we're even in the English Football League. The long history one is getting weak IMO.

I'm not feeling great today so I can get a bit cantankerous and contrary. It's a kind of painkiller!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t understand what we don’t play in our own league has to do with it tbh.
    It does, a bit, but see my last line in reply to Delm. I'm just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I like the idea of a Trojan horse, though yeah, it feels like a Monty Python version when you put it like that!

I'm pretty sure you can tell I'm being mischievous but I think we need to have the arguments ready. I see far more comments BTL in The Guardian these days from people who ask why we're even in the English Football League. The long history one is getting weak IMO.

I'm not feeling great today so I can get a bit cantankerous and contrary. It's a kind of painkiller!
    Nice to be talked about, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nice to be talked about, mind.
    Yeah, I think so too, cheers