+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belgian newspaper report

Re: Belgian newspaper report

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    His reaction after scoring said everything about how he felt at that moment. It’s common sense and I’ve heard Messrs Roberts and Gabbidon saying it on EJFOF - the last thing you should do is wind up a world class opponent.
    Well I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one Bob. I get your point but his reaction after the goal was brilliant and added to the whole atmosphere. I'm not for abusing players at all but I don't want a sterile atmosphere where fans are afraid of chanting some light hearted banter (hate that word, sorry ) at players for fear of them deciding to play well as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Cool photo, how the hell did Jonny Williams get in the front row and be on the bench.
    Also Harold Steptoe, far left of the third row up

KdB didn't get booed, the whole Belgium team did when they had the ball for long spells but it wasn't just him tbf.

Song was a bit crap but fairly harmless - always the same tbf, was sang at Griezmann a few years ago. If anything just a nod of appreciation that he's their main man and him enjoying being the pantomime villain by scoring and celebrating in front of the home crowd which don't often see him do in the PL from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there's a guy about 4 rows up on the right who has an absolutely enormous face
    The guy to the right of De Bruyne's head doesn't look real

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    KdB didn't get booed, the whole Belgium team did when they had the ball for long spells but it wasn't just him tbf.

Song was a bit crap but fairly harmless - always the same tbf, was sang at Griezmann a few years ago. If anything just a nod of appreciation that he's their main man and him enjoying being the pantomime villain by scoring and celebrating in front of the home crowd which don't often see him do in the PL from memory.
    Don’t agree, the booing was louder for DeBruyne. I agree that he was particularly targeted because he was their best player and my last comment to Delmbox is that I’m all for making life uncomfortable for opposing players, but don’t do it to one like DeBruyne!