+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scotland and Wales- haven’t achieved anything yet

Re: Scotland and Wales- haven’t achieved anything yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lazar View Post
    Good grief. You've sent a private message to an anonymous person on an anonymous message board and haven't received a reply but wanted the world to know that you've sent the anonymous "private" message? And all because you have different opinion to other folk and are not reacting well to the majority disagreeing with you? What happened to a world in which we could debate? I guess that ended when the internet arose. The arguments moved from the pub to the sanctuary of the keyboard.
    Actually I wanted the individual to respond . And he did . All sorted

Just catching up and only just come across this thread

For the record still buzzing after Tuesday me

After being so crap for so long and having so many could have beens , 2016 and these play offs give the long suffering welsh football public ......so often ridiculed by the rugby mafia ......some good times

Of course the choice of the final is stupid but other ones in the past have been too

I hope we qualify but if we don't there have been far worse times to be a Welsh football fan

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    After being so crap for so long and having so many could have beens , 2016 and these play offs give the long suffering welsh football public ......so often ridiculed by the rugby mafia ......some good times

Of course the choice of the final is stupid but other ones in the past have been too

I hope we qualify but if we don't there have been far worse times to be a Welsh football fan

...who are you calling **** ****

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    With this attitude it'd be pointless celebrating any win because it doesn't mean anything until whatever you're aiming for has been fully achieved, if that's how we should approach sport then it's a sad state of affairs, it's meant to be fun.
    Agreed. There is realism and there's a downright miserable attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Actually I wanted the individual to respond . And he did . All sorted
    Yep we’re going to the cinema on Friday to see Dune followed by pizza express and then who knows where the night will take us.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What's piss taking about a condescending post?

You weren't piss taking with the initial post let's be honest. I'm not saying you were entirely serious, but you must understand the tone of your post and how the words yoy used may not come off as "piss taking" as in posting in a playful nature. They were confrontational at the least.

I know I'm no angel but if I post like you have then I won't palm it off as a piss take..I know what I am I'm well aware of how I'm perceived. Let's hold our hands up here and say it as it was.
    I have sent you a PM .
    Fancy responding?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I know I'm no angel but if I post like you have then I won't palm it off as a piss take..I know what I am I'm well aware of how I'm perceived. Let's hold our hands up here and say it as it was.
    What was it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yep we’re going to the cinema on Friday to see Dune followed by pizza express and then who knows where the night will take us.
    No , we arent .
    You are a prick , hiding away behind your screen .

I think qualifying for these playoffs are an achievement worth celebrating. Belgium were always gonna win the group so finishing second and qualifying for a home leg gives us a fighting chance.

No , we arent .
    You are a prick , hiding away behind your screen .
    Bit harsh mate just because I didn’t want to see bond and go to TGIs

I have sent you a PM .
    Fancy responding?
    Absolutely not.

I would like to say at this point that I know and like Jimmy in real life, although we have at times disagreed strongly when he's been wrong about some of my choice of cars we've always got over it

I would like to say at this point that I know and like Jimmy in real life, although we have at times disagreed strongly when he's been wrong about some of my choice of cars we've always got over it
    Does he always take himself this seriously?

I’m not sure what he’s getting so annoyed about tbh

I'm loving not being involved in this argument.

Does he always take himself this seriously?

I’m not sure what he’s getting so annoyed about tbh
    I don't like the tone of your posts . Not just today .
    You said you were happy to agree to disagree and in future desist from being a prick yesterday .
    Today you came back on and behaved like the little weed you are .
    As Delme says I am fairly well known , have done business with lots of posters , got drunk with even more.
    If I said something and was approached by a fellow poster I cant hide behind the fact I am anonymous and make further snide comments .
    I dont like you at all . You are a prick as I said previously. If you wish to discuss the matter further I will come to you .
    Not for a a scrap but to discuss the matter face to face .

Of course your reply will be its the internet , dont get excited.... Really .... That no longer washes .
    If you decide to continue poking me , be it at your own peril . xx

And Delme is a top man.

He is the patron saint for all causes which is admirable.

And he used to own a Peugeot Holiday Car .

Peugeot dont make a holiday car ???? They did for me I had a few holidays thanks to that car

Come on lads. Things get misconstrued in writing. Let's all sing Kumbuya and have a group hug.

Probably repeating what others have said but the OP could have said the same thing but more positively….

“ great to get this far but cmon boys we can actually do this, lets keep our powder a little bit drier etc etc”

The tone of the Op is a little ambiguous. Could come across as slightly Piers Morgan to some. I do actually agree with the idea that this should be seen as a moderate achievement and I’m sure it’ll ultimately feel like something approaching a failure if we flop in the semis. I’d feel a bit disappointed considering the age of our best players and the fact we threw away potential automatic qualification against Estonia.

Also, isn’t the final drawn out of a hat (or other receptacle) ? We might get an easy team like Scotland in the final …wink…nudge….JTJ.

And Delme is a top man.

He is the patron saint for all causes which is admirable.

And he used to own a Peugeot Holiday Car .

Peugeot dont make a holiday car ???? They did for me I had a few holidays thanks to that car
    Joke's on you, I didn't need to go on holidays because that car had a permanent little swimming pool of its own in the rear passenger footwell

I don't like the tone of your posts . Not just today .
    You said you were happy to agree to disagree and in future desist from being a prick yesterday .
    Today you came back on and behaved like the little weed you are .
    As Delme says I am fairly well known , have done business with lots of posters , got drunk with even more.
    If I said something and was approached by a fellow poster I cant hide behind the fact I am anonymous and make further snide comments .
    I dont like you at all . You are a prick as I said previously. If you wish to discuss the matter further I will come to you .
    Not for a a scrap but to discuss the matter face to face .

Of course your reply will be its the internet , dont get excited.... Really .... That no longer washes .
    If you decide to continue poking me , be it at your own peril . xx
    340c00632b07ba20df1843f937f5b9f0.jpg

Shat yourself

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shat yourself
    Indeed he did .

He doesnt even qualify as a key board warrior.

Lowest of the low.

The thing is if you are offering to meet someone then its never going to be just for a chat is it ?

It's obviously going to possibly be an aggressive encounter

And you can never tell what kind of person you are going to meet

You may think you are going to put a straight one on somebody and teach em a lesson but what if you turn up and they bring 3 paid knuckle fighters with them who give you a leathering ?

Or pull out a pool ball in a sock and break your jaw ?

I mean they could be a one legged midget but you never know

It's not worth it 😕

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The thing is if you are offering to meet someone then its never going to be just for a chat is it ?

It's obviously going to possibly be an aggressive encounter

And you can never tell what kind of person you are going to meet

You may think you are going to put a straight one on somebody and teach em a lesson but what if you turn up and they bring 3 paid knuckle fighters with them who give you a leathering ?

Or pull out a pool ball in a sock and break your jaw ?

I mean they could be a one legged midget but you never know

It's not worth it ��
    It is .
    Whatever you type on here you should be happy to back up in real life .

Unless, of course, you are a spineless coward. Like Croesy .....