+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 135

Thread: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

  1. #61

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    No , we arent .
    You are a prick , hiding away behind your screen .
    Bit harsh mate just because I didnít want to see bond and go to TGIs

  2. #62

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I have sent you a PM .
    Fancy responding?
    Absolutely not.

  3. #63

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    I would like to say at this point that I know and like Jimmy in real life, although we have at times disagreed strongly when he's been wrong about some of my choice of cars we've always got over it

  4. #64

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I would like to say at this point that I know and like Jimmy in real life, although we have at times disagreed strongly when he's been wrong about some of my choice of cars we've always got over it
    Does he always take himself this seriously?

    Iím not sure what heís getting so annoyed about tbh

  5. #65

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    I'm loving not being involved in this argument.

  6. #66

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Does he always take himself this seriously?

    I’m not sure what he’s getting so annoyed about tbh
    I don't like the tone of your posts . Not just today .
    You said you were happy to agree to disagree and in future desist from being a prick yesterday .
    Today you came back on and behaved like the little weed you are .
    As Delme says I am fairly well known , have done business with lots of posters , got drunk with even more.
    If I said something and was approached by a fellow poster I cant hide behind the fact I am anonymous and make further snide comments .
    I dont like you at all . You are a prick as I said previously. If you wish to discuss the matter further I will come to you .
    Not for a a scrap but to discuss the matter face to face .

    Of course your reply will be its the internet , dont get excited.... Really .... That no longer washes .
    If you decide to continue poking me , be it at your own peril . xx

  7. #67

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I would like to say at this point that I know and like Jimmy in real life, although we have at times disagreed strongly when he's been wrong about some of my choice of cars we've always got over it
    And Delme is a top man.

    He is the patron saint for all causes which is admirable.

    And he used to own a Peugeot Holiday Car .

    Peugeot dont make a holiday car ???? They did for me I had a few holidays thanks to that car

  8. #68

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Come on lads. Things get misconstrued in writing. Let's all sing Kumbuya and have a group hug.

  9. #69

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Probably repeating what others have said but the OP could have said the same thing but more positivelyÖ.

    ď great to get this far but cmon boys we can actually do this, lets keep our powder a little bit drier etc etcĒ

    The tone of the Op is a little ambiguous. Could come across as slightly Piers Morgan to some. I do actually agree with the idea that this should be seen as a moderate achievement and Iím sure itíll ultimately feel like something approaching a failure if we flop in the semis. Iíd feel a bit disappointed considering the age of our best players and the fact we threw away potential automatic qualification against Estonia.

    Also, isnít the final drawn out of a hat (or other receptacle) ? We might get an easy team like Scotland in the final ÖwinkÖnudgeÖ.JTJ.

  10. #70

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    And Delme is a top man.

    He is the patron saint for all causes which is admirable.

    And he used to own a Peugeot Holiday Car .

    Peugeot dont make a holiday car ???? They did for me I had a few holidays thanks to that car
    Joke's on you, I didn't need to go on holidays because that car had a permanent little swimming pool of its own in the rear passenger footwell

  11. #71

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I don't like the tone of your posts . Not just today .
    You said you were happy to agree to disagree and in future desist from being a prick yesterday .
    Today you came back on and behaved like the little weed you are .
    As Delme says I am fairly well known , have done business with lots of posters , got drunk with even more.
    If I said something and was approached by a fellow poster I cant hide behind the fact I am anonymous and make further snide comments .
    I dont like you at all . You are a prick as I said previously. If you wish to discuss the matter further I will come to you .
    Not for a a scrap but to discuss the matter face to face .

    Of course your reply will be its the internet , dont get excited.... Really .... That no longer washes .
    If you decide to continue poking me , be it at your own peril . xx
    340c00632b07ba20df1843f937f5b9f0.jpg

  12. #72

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Shat yourself

  13. #73

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shat yourself
    Indeed he did .

    He doesnt even qualify as a key board warrior.

    Lowest of the low.

  14. #74

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    The thing is if you are offering to meet someone then its never going to be just for a chat is it ?

    It's obviously going to possibly be an aggressive encounter

    And you can never tell what kind of person you are going to meet

    You may think you are going to put a straight one on somebody and teach em a lesson but what if you turn up and they bring 3 paid knuckle fighters with them who give you a leathering ?

    Or pull out a pool ball in a sock and break your jaw ?

    I mean they could be a one legged midget but you never know

    It's not worth it 😕

  15. #75

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The thing is if you are offering to meet someone then its never going to be just for a chat is it ?

    It's obviously going to possibly be an aggressive encounter

    And you can never tell what kind of person you are going to meet

    You may think you are going to put a straight one on somebody and teach em a lesson but what if you turn up and they bring 3 paid knuckle fighters with them who give you a leathering ?

    Or pull out a pool ball in a sock and break your jaw ?

    I mean they could be a one legged midget but you never know

    It's not worth it ��
    It is .
    Whatever you type on here you should be happy to back up in real life .


    Unless, of course, you are a spineless coward. Like Croesy .....

  16. #76

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    It is .
    Whatever you type on here you should be happy to back up in real life .


    Unless, of course, you are a spineless coward. Like Croesy .....
    But what happens If someone does agree to meet up and this happens on twitter , f book , social media in general ........and they end up pulling a knife on you ?

    It's simply not worth it

  17. #77

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shat yourself
    No one is shitting themselves about the thin skinned old egotists of ccmb wanting to meet up with them. You should see the PMs heís sent utterly embarrassing for a grown man.

    Do you want to meet up too?

  18. #78

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The thing is if you are offering to meet someone then its never going to be just for a chat is it ?
    It was never just a chat, it was for pizza and the cinema too.

    Iím not surprised JR is getting jealous either, but we could always just go to see Bond or maybe a Christmas showing of miracle on 34th street instead.

  19. #79

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    But what happens If someone does agree to meet up and this happens on twitter , f book , social media in general ........and they end up pulling a knife on you ?

    It's simply not worth it
    Make sure you have a gun...

    No one has mentioned violence here . But if you meet a stranger in acrimonious circumstances , dont be surprised
    if it doesnt go well .

  20. #80

    Re: Scotland and Wales- havenít achieved anything yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It was never just a chat, it was for pizza and the cinema too.

    I’m not surprised JR is getting jealous either, but we could always just go to see Bond or maybe a Christmas showing of miracle on 34th street instead.
    Ah here he is .The keyboard non warrior.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •