Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
All they've done is write an article with quotes from a player. I know they produce some shit but let's be fair they're only posting what was said.

This I noticed most..

"Mick and Terry did a great job getting us all together and believing in each other, but after that there was no real change or way of playing or identity to us," the 25-year-old added.

"That was a bit of a problem. Moro has seen that and has tried to change that, which is working so far. Hopefully a new dawn and we can get back to winning ways."

So basically after a bit of basic man management they offered nothing. It showed.

The modern football comment as well, frustrated at no time on the ball and basically just doing as instructed (as anyone should) its not glowing of Mick and his skills is it. Proves even more it was scandalous to offer him his deal.

Oh well, the ride goes on hope we see a little better fortune for a while.
You're right of course. They're just quoting what he said and everything you've highlighted I agree with. For me though, what I want to see is us start winning games and less hyperbole about Morison and the new regime. WOL have to fill their rag and this is just another long line of easy puff pieces IMO. I'd like to see everyone reign it in with the 'new dawn' stuff just yet and review it cold-bloodedly in January.

It's certainly a ride though and we deserve to see some better fortune. I'm excited to see what happens and at least I'm looking forward to going to matches again.