+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Possible COVID PASSES for pubs !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Possible COVID PASSES for pubs !!!

The vaccines absolutely do reduce your chances of catching covid and therefore lower transmission.

Bizarre that this "U cun stil katch et" argument has even emerged.

The boosters bring antibodies over the 2500U/mg limit on the antibody test and so far on trial patients this persists past 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    The vaccines absolutely do reduce your chances of catching covid and therefore lower transmission.

The boosters bring antibodies over the 2500U/mg limit on the antibody test and so far on trial patients this persists past 8 months.
    Exactly. It's the raison d'être of vaccination - any vaccination.

Not really considering it’s a fact.

I've just spent 10 days in my home with a double vaxed member of my family who was tested +, another double vaxed member of my extended family is currently sat in his house with a + test, I think I'll stick with Geert Vanden Bossche and his alternative science, I've just about had a f*ck full of 2 years offishul government science, are we still on his couple of weeks to flatten the curve ?, there are many peer reviewed decorated scientists out there who have been shut out of this pandemic and after 2 years of Johnson Whitty and Valance in trying to bring this under control, isn't it about time that a fresh view was sought ?.