+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Entering CCS

First Team

Entering CCS

I'm planning on attending the Hull home game. I was vaccinated in the US so I have a CDC vaccination card. Anyone got any idea on likely issues around getting in?

Re: Entering CCS

I'd thought the fit to fly // passenger locator form process for entry to UK proves your vaccination status as its built to allow you Into UK , having gone through the process tat the stadium I would not worry there's not much of a heavy studying of documentation anyways

And I'm sure if you had a friend who had a QR code and he happened to share the image to your phone , a quick flash of it at the entrance should see you in .

Good luck.

Other option email club?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'm planning on attending the Hull home game. I was vaccinated in the US so I have a CDC vaccination card. Anyone got any idea on likely issues around getting in?
    as a backup, I would pop into a chemist and grab a LFT ( they are free ) , scan the QR code on the test, fill the online form, they will send you a e.mail & text to say its neg and you can show them that

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    as a backup, I would pop into a chemist and grab a LFT ( they are free ) , scan the QR code on the test, fill the online form, they will send you a e.mail & text to say its neg and you can show them that
    That sounds like an idea. Ta.

I thought they were offering tests at the ground on the day ?

I would worry more about getting a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I thought they were offering tests at the ground on the day ?

I would worry more about getting a ticket
    that would be the PCR test and you will get the result back in a day or 2, and its a legit test

You and get a QR Code from CDC here.
    I hope that works.

https://vams.cdc.gov/vaccineportal/s...language=en_US

Do you have a state vaccination app? Mine has a QR code.

that would be the PCR test and you will get the result back in a day or 2, and its a legit test
    Been looking for conditions of entry, without success.

Na, it’s these ones you do yourself at home, result in 8 minutes I think.

They had to do some Middlesbrough fans

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Been looking for conditions of entry, without success.

Na, it’s these ones you do yourself at home, result in 8 minutes I think.

They had to do some Middlesbrough fans

makes sense, I only guessed about them being PCR as the HNS has a testing center outside

I stand corrected then

First Team

Bump.

So I did an LFT myself and reported it to the gov.uk site. I got an email and text back with the negative result. Is that what I need to enter the stadium?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Do you have a state vaccination app? Mine has a QR code.
    LOL. I live in the pariah state - Gov. Ducey struggles to even admit C-19 exists. He wouldn't even release data on breakthrough cases until late last week so we could figure out what was going on with our upsurge in numbers.

Bump.

So I did an LFT myself and reported it to the gov.uk site. I got an email and text back with the negative result. Is that what I need to enter the stadium?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd thought the fit to fly // passenger locator form process for entry to UK proves your vaccination status as its built to allow you Into UK , having gone through the process tat the stadium I would not worry there's not much of a heavy studying of documentation anyways

And I'm sure if you had a friend who had a QR code and he happened to share the image to your phone , a quick flash of it at the entrance should see you in .

Good luck.

Other option email club?
    Are you actively encouraging people to sidestep the Covid regulations ? Bit irresponsible if you are.

Bump.

Just replied to your message

yes, just show them the text message

cheers