Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
Irony? Not a chance, not a single witness account or footage of the event shows he goaded any of the three people shot.

First guy was looking for a fight all night, why he got into a confrontation with Rittenhouse I don't know, but going off of footage of before the shooting I'd bet the nonce was the aggressor. He chased Rittenhouse and tried to grab his gun, you can't do that and expect to not get shot.

Second and third guys thought they were responding to an active shooter, I have sympathy for them both but neither were goaded into attacking Rittenhouse, they acted off of false information and both attacked him, one even pulled a gun on him.
I would have thought the said Mr. Rittenhouse might have shown some signs of remorse over what happened rather than the rather smug attitude he adopted in front of the cameras. If it were me I would have been physically sick knowing that I had killed two people whether in self defence or otherwise. Surely we have to question why he went out with a loaded gun in the first place unless he intended to use it at some point. It seems to me his motive was that of a vigilante, so either he would be prepared to kill someone in defence of someone else or himself. I guess it's the "American way". BTW I see he has taken my advice and is keeping his head down - I wonder why!

"Mr Rittenhouse is now in an undisclosed location, a spokesman for his family told CBS".
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59358172