+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Are they a White Supremacist group?

Honest question as I do not know anything about them apart from they opposed Antfa.
    Yes and it’s quite clear where you get your news. Oppose Antifa ffs

Knows the in and outs of why Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent but knows “nothing” about the proud boys. Talk about the mask slipping.

I understand the idea 'that taking a rifle to a protest is looking for trouble'. But the reality is that hundreds of thousands of Americans did that over the summer. There were numerous protests with black panthers, white supremacist militias and local militias all in attendance.

If you decide that just being there with a rifle means he should go down, then there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of others who need to be in prison with him.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I understand the idea 'that taking a rifle to a protest is looking for trouble'. But the reality is that hundreds of thousands of Americans did that over the summer. There were numerous protests with black panthers, white supremacist militias and local militias all in attendance.

If you decide that just being there with a rifle means he should go down, then there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of others who need to be in prison with him.
    I’m saying the law is wrong, it’s ****ing nuts.

That law allowed him to kill 3 people and get no punishment at all for it. It’s nuts.

Taking a rifle to a protest is looking for trouble, nothing will convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m saying the law is wrong, it’s ****ing nuts.

That law allowed him to kill 3 people and get no punishment at all for it. It’s nuts.

Taking a rifle to a protest is looking for trouble, nothing will convince me otherwise.
    I agree, there's no way that allowing armed militias with military grade weapons to roam the streets is a good idea.

My only issue is when I see the comments from people arguing that he should go down , as taking a rifle was provocation. Without acknowledging that there were hundreds of thousands of others acting in an equally provocative way.

Unfortunately , Rittenhouse isn't the only pathetic little man who likes to wander the streets armed like a soldier

I agree, there's no way that allowing armed militias with military grade weapons to roam the streets is a good idea.

My only issue is when I see the comments from people arguing that he should go down , as taking a rifle was provocation. Without acknowledging that there were hundreds of thousands of others acting in an equally provocative way.

Unfortunately , Rittenhouse isn't the only pathetic little man who likes to wander the streets armed like a soldier
    If I lived in the US, I'd be worried about going anywhere with a crowd. You just don't know what's round the corner.

I'm sure the chances of getting into a scrape with an automatic are tiny, but still...

Yes and it’s quite clear where you get your news. Oppose Antifa ffs

Knows the in and outs of why Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent but knows “nothing” about the proud boys. Talk about the mask slipping.
    Is it now?
    Where do I get my news?

Obviously from a far more objective place than you seemingly who had to be directed to a Washington Post article for some facts to stop you spouting site about the case.

BTW how was the trip to Deepdale?

For me it's the message it sends. That message is, if youre going to a protest that's likely to attract the attention of white supremacist militias, then go tooled up AF. The only way you're ever going to see gun control in America is when people that the authorities deem undesirable (hint: not fascists) start getting armed.

Dont forget how pro gun control the NRA was when the Black Panthers started practising open carry in the 1960's

https://www.history.com/news/black-p...rt-mulford-act

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    For me it's the message it sends. That message is, if youre going to a protest that's likely to attract the attention of white supremacist militias, then go tooled up AF. The only way you're ever going to see gun control in America is when people that the authorities deem undesirable (hint: not fascists) start getting armed.

Dont forget how pro gun control the NRA was when the Black Panthers started practising open carry in the 1960's

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Is it now?
    Where do I get my news?

Obviously from a far more objective place than you seemingly who had to be directed to a Washington Post article for some facts to stop you spouting site about the case.

BTW how was the trip to Deepdale?
    It was good thanks.

I don’t know where you get your news but it’s quite clear what type your consuming and where you lean especially pretending to not know who the proud boys are but jumping on the Washington post from which the most clear story of this whole thing as been posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post

Been lots of black panthers at numerous protests and the nfac group. Not sure how the numbers stack up on both sides. But inadequate people who need guns to feel big seem to inhabit all races.

Been lots of black panthers at numerous protests and the nfac group. Not sure how the numbers stack up on both sides. But inadequate people who need guns to feel big seem to inhabit all races.
    Isn’t that because of the precedent set by things like this though that is encouraged by the law in America?

I’d judge less harshly the people who are there just to protest for a good cause over someone out to “protect” a town who hangs about with racist groups doing the white power signs and then running to “conservative” news channels once the case is over.

Isn’t that because of the precedent set by things like this though that is encouraged by the law in America?

I’d judge less harshly the people who are there just to protest for a good cause over someone out to “protect” a town who hangs about with racist groups doing the white power signs and then running to “conservative” news channels once the case is over.
    The panthers were at a lot of the early protests if I remember rightly. I don’t really see a difference between the black panthers/nation of islam and white militias/kkk myself. They're all racist vermin

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Sigh. No, he didn't.
    I saw something that said he did. Hence the question.

I've since replied to a poster who's provided a YouTube video with information in it..so now know how he came across possession of the gun.

Thanks for your sigh, you weird man.

It was good thanks.

I don’t know where you get your news but it’s quite clear what type your consuming and where you lean especially pretending to not know who the proud boys are but jumping on the Washington post from which the most clear story of this whole thing as been posted in this thread.
    You are quite clearly a Walter and a moron.

I felt a little bad for you after the public woodshedding that Jimmy gave you so engaged with you on this thread.
    You post a few reasonable responses in this thread then revert to type.

First off you say you know where I get my news from.
    Then you say you don't know.

For your information my understanding of this case was picked up from a few rival teams forums.
    There, like here are are left and right minded folk of varying degrees....I try to read between the lines.

Why would I ask you about The Proud boys if I was clued up about them?
    Just to pretend that I don't know about them?

Ok mate you sound deranged

Rittenhouse now claiming to support the Black Lives Matter movement!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lson-interview

The right to self defence, what a load of bollocks.

If I’m in America and someone starts fighting me and I start fighting back at what point does it become acceptable for them to shoot me?

self defence or not, if he doesn't bring a weapon to a riot in another town then 2 dead people would now be alive.

imagine if during the Tottenham riots you drive to London brandishing a weapon. if you ended up killing someone even if it was in self defence then I'm sure the British legal system would hold your actions at least partially responsible

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Sigh. No, he didn't.
    Smokers' wheeze Jimmy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    self defence or not, if he doesn't bring a weapon to a riot in another town then 2 dead people would now be alive.

imagine if during the Tottenham riots you drive to London brandishing a weapon. if you ended up killing someone even if it was in self defence then I'm sure the British legal system would hold your actions at least partially responsible
    Makes me glad we have more enlightened gun laws in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Mad isn’t it. The UK equivalent would be someone driving from Swindon with a knife to get involved in the Tottenham Riots and stabbing 3 people to death because some yob tried to take your knife off you.

No way you’re not getting sent down in the UK and rightly so

Makes me glad we have more enlightened gun laws in the UK
    It's not the laws it's the culture.

Owning firearms in this country is 'kinda' similar in laws. The problem is the culture.

They need to go the other way and get rid of the second amendment which will never happen in any of our lifetimes

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Mad isn’t it. The UK equivalent would be someone driving from Swindon with a knife to get involved in the Tottenham Riots and stabbing 3 people to death because some yob tried to take your knife off you.

Absolutely mad and this **** is being held up as a hero of the right wing politicians for some reason. And because of how polarised everything is everyone is desperate to defend him.

The law is stupid and Kyle Rittenhouse is a ****. Any other opinion makes me question someone’s sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    It's not the laws it's the culture.

Owning firearms in this country is 'kinda' similar in laws. The problem is the culture.

They need to go the other way and get rid of the second amendment which will never happen in any of our lifetimes
    In what ways are the laws similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post

To the law as I understand it not guilty was the correct decision but that's not to say the law isn't stupid