+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton Away - tickets needed

Luton Away - tickets needed

Luton away has already sold out so I never got the chance to buy tickets.

If anyone has any spares then please let me know.

Re: Luton Away - tickets needed

Bobby you beat me to it!
    I to am looking for some Luton away tickets and having tried ringing the ticket office at 10am this morning, I was told they all sold out in 3 minutes, and they only had a 700 allocation.
    If you have a couple of spares for me and my lad (both season ticket holders, with one away this season under our belts) please DM me.
    thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by ThinlyValedBlue View Post
    Bobby you beat me to it!
    I to am looking for some Luton away tickets and having tried ringing the ticket office at 10am this morning, I was told they all sold out in 3 minutes, and they only had a 700 allocation.
    If you have a couple of spares for me and my lad (both season ticket holders, with one away this season under our belts) please DM me.
    thanks all
    700 is that all. Looks like we had a bad deal there. It was about 1200 last time we went there. No wonder they set the criteria the way they did.
    Spedger

The club are keeping a reserve list should any be returned. They posted this on Facebook-

🎟 Luton Town (A) tickets have now sold out. Thank you for your incredible support, #Bluebirds! 💙

There will be a reserve list for tickets. Please email: tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call: 033 33 11 1920 to be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    700 is that all. Looks like we had a bad deal there. It was about 1200 last time we went there. No wonder they set the criteria the way they did.
    Spedger
    I thought the EFL had rules for the minimum amount of away tickets teams could offer? I know their ground is small but 700 seems wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    Think we had 1050 this time, which is standard allocation, with less than 100 left for the 2nd phase of sales.

700 was most probably the amount left after the Supporters Club and Travel Club bookings (all checked to make sure they fitted criteria)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The club are keeping a reserve list should any be returned. They posted this on Facebook-

🎟 Luton Town (A) tickets have now sold out. Thank you for your incredible support, #Bluebirds! 💙

There will be a reserve list for tickets. Please email: tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call: 033 33 11 1920 to be added.
    The reserve list is (or was when I spoke to the ticket office at 10:30 on Monday) only for fans who meet the buying criteria published so far - so Away Members with two aways at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

�� Luton Town (A) tickets have now sold out. Thank you for your incredible support, #Bluebirds! ��

I emailed them on Monday to go on the list and got a phone call this morning offering me a ticket, so I'm happy. Luton is a new ground for me.