+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fringe - TV Series

Fringe - TV Series

Has anyone watched it?
    I've just started season 3.
    What an absolutely amazing series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)

Well worth a watch.
    I've never looked forward to settling down each night to watch another episode of this series as I have with this

Re: Fringe - TV Series

Cheers looking for something after watching the brutal but brilliant cop show The Sheild .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shield

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Has anyone watched it?
    I've just started season 3.
    What an absolutely amazing series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)

Well worth a watch.
    I've never looked forward to settling down each night to watch another episode of this series as I have with this
    I used to love it. Walter is a brilliant character!

watched it all a few years ago.

Watching godfather of Harlem at the moment, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cheers looking for something after watching the brutal but brilliant cop show The Sheild .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shield
    You are right about The Shield. It was brilliant but brutal too. Walt Goggins played Shane Vendrell in that but I first saw him in Justified, which I wouldn't mind betting you've already seen. If not, please give it a try. My favourite series of all time.

Really enjoyed the first three series but it started to get a bit too clever for itself in series four and ended up IMHO dribbling along to its anti-climactic climax in series five.
    I suspect like many successful series what should have been four very good seasons got dragged out too long for it's own good.

I loved that series …. Olivia/B-Olivia …… I was only thinking the other day to revisit Fringe

I'm flying through these now. On series 3 episode 6.
    I've never been so excited to watch the next episode of any TV show as this.
    It's brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    You are right about The Shield. It was brilliant but brutal too. Walt Goggins played Shane Vendrell in that but I first saw him in Justified, which I wouldn't mind betting you've already seen. If not, please give it a try. My favourite series of all time.
    Justified is really good

I'm on the last episode of series 4.
    One last series to go.
    Gutted when it ends.
    Very clever. And Walter Bishop is one of the best characters ever for me on any TV series

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Watching godfather of Harlem at the moment, not bad.
    Just finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Justified is brilliant! only discovered it last summer and watched it all really quickly. Great dialogue and very funny in parts.

Highly recommended.

I've had a few boxsets going, just getting to the last series of Gomorrah. Sooooo good.

Also finished Succession over Xmas which I enjoyed, and I always go back to Sopranos, which I'm on the last series of, for the umpteenth time.