+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fringe - TV Series

  1. #1

    Fringe - TV Series

    Has anyone watched it?
    I've just started season 3.
    What an absolutely amazing series.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)


    Well worth a watch.
    I've never looked forward to settling down each night to watch another episode of this series as I have with this

  2. #2

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Cheers looking for something after watching the brutal but brilliant cop show The Sheild .

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shield

  3. #3

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Has anyone watched it?
    I've just started season 3.
    What an absolutely amazing series.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)


    Well worth a watch.
    I've never looked forward to settling down each night to watch another episode of this series as I have with this
    I used to love it. Walter is a brilliant character!

  4. #4

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    watched it all a few years ago.

  5. #5

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Watching godfather of Harlem at the moment, not bad.

  6. #6

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Cheers looking for something after watching the brutal but brilliant cop show The Sheild .

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shield
    You are right about The Shield. It was brilliant but brutal too. Walt Goggins played Shane Vendrell in that but I first saw him in Justified, which I wouldn't mind betting you've already seen. If not, please give it a try. My favourite series of all time.

  7. #7

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Really enjoyed the first three series but it started to get a bit too clever for itself in series four and ended up IMHO dribbling along to its anti-climactic climax in series five.
    I suspect like many successful series what should have been four very good seasons got dragged out too long for it's own good.

  8. #8

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    I loved that series …. Olivia/B-Olivia …… I was only thinking the other day to revisit Fringe

  9. #9

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    I'm flying through these now. On series 3 episode 6.
    I've never been so excited to watch the next episode of any TV show as this.
    It's brilliant

  10. #10

    Re: Fringe - TV Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    You are right about The Shield. It was brilliant but brutal too. Walt Goggins played Shane Vendrell in that but I first saw him in Justified, which I wouldn't mind betting you've already seen. If not, please give it a try. My favourite series of all time.
    Justified is really good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •