+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone on here in the Ninian Lounge area?

Anyone on here in the Ninian Lounge area?

Is it worth the extra money, got chance of tickets for Boxing Day, it may be my only match this season, so a treat or not worth it?

Re: Anyone on here in the Ninian Lounge area?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Is it worth the extra money, got chance of tickets for Boxing Day, it may be my only match this season, so a treat or not worth it?

Its good....go for it

It’s really nice in there. Got my wife snd daughter tickets in there for tomorrow as a birthday treat for her.

Best bit, thanks to the half price offer for tomorrow it was only £20 each for them !

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It’s really nice in there. Got my wife snd daughter tickets in there for tomorrow as a birthday treat for her.

Best bit, thanks to the half price offer for tomorrow it was only £20 each for them !
    Tight Arse

Got the tickets. Just found out no trains on Boxing Day. WTF! Looks like it’ll be a drink free game then

Got the tickets. Just found out no trains on Boxing Day. WTF! Looks like it’ll be a drink free game then
    Where are you heading back to? Maybe someone on here can help you (unless it's Poland).

You need a camper van....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

I can see their wee faces lighting up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I can see their wee faces lighting up ...
    She actually asked for the tickets.
    Thought I’d bought her ones in the top stand and was kicking off until I explained exawhere they were 😂

I’m still in my normal seat - so I guess that’s her treat. A break from me for a couple of hours 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Tight Arse
    It is yes.. how did you know? 😂