+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Huddersfield should have been three or four goals up against us after an hour as well. I've not seen much of the away games under Morison, but the home performances have been largely awful.
    I watched the Hudds highlights

It shows a Huddersfield goal, then literally nothing from them as they show cardiff on the ball and weirdly WE had chances before this second goal everyone bangs on about they could have scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Do we know which 4333 fans as I would like to have a word with them?
    I think I'd like to pay for Isaac Davies's wages, he's got something about him and will currently be relatively cheap

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think I'd like to pay for Isaac Davies's wages, he's got something about him and will currently be relatively cheap
    under that system if he makes it to the big time and ands up on 200k a week at man utd then would you be due a percentage back for your investment?

Do we know which 4333 fans as I would like to have a word with them?

under that system if he makes it to the big time and ands up on 200k a week at man utd then would you be due a percentage back for your investment?
    I assume so, I'd get my best money man Peter Risdale to negotiate for me

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You think the TV money doesn't pay the players wages?
    No I never said that but sure as hell.the contribution of 15 - 16000 supporters at average £20 a throw every two weeks is not to be sniffed at: £320k a month will help.pay the wages of about 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    See, this is what happens to football managers.

They get a couple of good results by playing different players, then they morph into their predecessors and go back to the old guard, thinking they will now be better players, when they are still shite.

Wrong team selection all over the pitch
    He tried to add another man into midfield after noticing we needed that on Saturday.

Wrong selection, but who else did he start in a CM 3? At least he isn't being stubborn and is noticing he is making mistakes or things need tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    No I never said that but sure as hell.the contribution of 15 - 16000 supporters at average £20 a throw every two weeks is not to be sniffed at: £320k a month will help.pay the wages of about 4 of them.
    Your post seemed to suggest that fans pay the players wages it read like that to me at least.

You would be wrong.

Now it's help to pay..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Your post seemed to suggest that fans pay the players wages it read like that to me at least.

You would be wrong.

Now it's help to pay..
    Maybe the crowd are allowed to boo 4 of them

Huddersfield *could* have scored 3 or 4 if literally everything they'd hit had gone in, but it doesn't often work like that. They defended with 11 men from half way through the first half and deserved nothing from the game.
    We were incredibly lucky to be level with 15 minutes to go. I don't know how anyone who watched the game could think otherwise.

Just so it's clear , you are all wrong regarding "it's the fans right to boo because they pay the wages" debate.

1 - We do directly or indirectly pay the players wages. Football is a spectator sport. If zero people watched our club there would be no club. If zero people bought crappy drinks and food and plasticky sportswear with a badge stuck on it, there would be no money and rich business people would not invest in our football club...in the same way they don't invest in cheese rolling competitions.

2- You have the right to do all manner of stupid things but that doesn't mean you SHOULD do them . I believe I probably have the right to set my hair on fire, but I have never acted upon it because it would be stupid and detrimental to my well being. I suspect "booing" is probably similar in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    We were incredibly lucky to be level with 15 minutes to go. I don't know how anyone who watched the game could think otherwise.
    I watched the game. Huddersfield were very poor

I watched the game. Huddersfield were very poor
    They still could have won the game with something to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    They still could have won the game with something to spare.
    If my aunty had bollocks she would be my uncle

A win is a win