+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 HULL CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I was very unimpressed with what he said last night. Ok he's inexperienced but first rule of being a football manager, you never ever criticize the fans. We are the ones who pay everyone's wages full stop! If the product served up is poor, we have a right to remonstrate: I hope someone in a more senior capacity helps him out with this.
    God there's no one more snowflakey than football fans is there. The fans are on the team's back immediately when things aren't going right in a match, and booed them loudly at half time and full time, he can say that it'd be better if they didn't if he wants. He's 100% right - doing that to a team who are low on confidence isn't going to help matters at all.

We have a right to remonstrate sure, he's also got a right to say he doesn't agree with it. Football fans seem to think that they can dish out all sorts of abuse in their thousands but if any individual dares answer back they start to cry about how that's not allowed.

Also if you think that our 17000 attendance every other week is paying the wages as opposed to Vincent Tan then I'll have some of what some of what you're smoking

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Also if you think that our 17000 attendance every other week is paying the wages as opposed to Vincent Tan then I'll have some of what some of what you're smoking
    It's reported that Bacuna is on £25,000 a week which works out as £1.3m gross.

Assuming the average season ticket is £300 that means 4333 fans pays the wage of just Bacuna. (Who I also believe cost circa £3m?)

But yes we pay the wages

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    It's reported that Bacuna is on £25,000 a week which works out as £1.3m gross.

Assuming the average season ticket is £300 that means 4333 fans pays the wage of just Bacuna. (Who I also believe cost circa £3m?)

But yes we pay the wages
    Do we know which 4333 fans as I would like to have a word with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think I'd like to pay for Isaac Davies's wages, he's got something about him and will currently be relatively cheap

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think I'd like to pay for Isaac Davies's wages, he's got something about him and will currently be relatively cheap
    under that system if he makes it to the big time and ands up on 200k a week at man utd then would you be due a percentage back for your investment?

under that system if he makes it to the big time and ands up on 200k a week at man utd then would you be due a percentage back for your investment?
    I assume so, I'd get my best money man Peter Risdale to negotiate for me