+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 81

Thread: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

  1. #41

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Be careful there are a small group of CCMB ( special ) humour police .

    Some posters have been given special dispensation to apply humour lines to some serious posts.

    Strangely the very humour police are also allowed to apply glib funny comments .

    One is also allowed humourism , as long as you agree with their version of life .


    You just do you pal!

  2. #42

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Be careful there are a small group of CCMB ( special ) humour police .

    Some posters have been given special dispensation to apply humour lines to some serious posts.

    Strangely the very humour police are also allowed to apply glib funny comments .

    One is also allowed humourism , as long as you agree with their version of life .
    Did you mean humorism? That is a completely different body of work.

  3. #43

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Did you mean humorism? That is a completely different body of work.
    Ta oh policeman

  4. #44

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Correcting people must be quite boring after a while.

  5. #45
    Feedback
    Guest

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There is more to worry about in life rather than what people wear to please themselves.
    I'm just about to put on my low-cut donkey jacket and slingback wellies.........
    not all of use are burdened with a sense haute couture

  6. #46

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Correcting people must be quite boring after a while.
    I think your wum flush is busted, old fruit.

  7. #47

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    I think CCMB has turned me into a paranoid schizophrenic thread killer.

  8. #48

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ta oh policeman
    Did you miss the humour though?

  9. #49

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think your wum flush is busted, old fruit.
    It's a fair point, it does get tiresome seeing people correct spellings etc on here all the time.

    Why do people shoot their "your a wind up" trump card when they've got no other reply as well?

    So now I'm a wind up, because I've called you out on correcting people? Strange one.

    Childish as well, coming from you, as you know there are a fair few on here that like to think of me as a WUM, so you've really thrown the cat in amongst the pigeons there, old fruit.

  10. #50

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I think CCMB has turned me into a paranoid schizophrenic thread killer.
    That would be TBG

  11. #51

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's a fair point, it does get tiresome seeing people correct spellings etc on here all the time.

    Why do people shoot their "your a wind up" trump card when they've got no other reply as well?

    So now I'm a wind up, because I've called you out on correcting people? Strange one.
    I didn't correct anyone's spelling. I asked a question about the component 'humor' as a vehicle for humour by using the word 'body' (i.e. related to 'humorism) in my response. Lighten up, old fruit.
    It all goes back to Ancient Greek both ways.

  12. #52

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I didn't correct anyone's spelling. I asked a question about the component 'humor' as a vehicle for humour by using the word 'body' (i.e. related to 'humorism) in my response. Lighten up, old fruit.
    It all goes back to Ancient Greek both ways.
    As for calling me a WUM? A little uncalled for, from a moderator of all people as well.

    Aren't you here to stop the bickering, not instigate it?

    My bad, correcting people, not spellings, both happen a lot on here either way.

  13. #53

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    As for calling me a WUM? A little uncalled for, from a moderator of all people as well.

    Aren't you here to stop the bickering, not instigate it?

    My bad, correcting people, not spellings, both happen a lot on here either way.
    Firstly, I'm not a moderator and never have been.
    Secondly, can you find any posts where I have corrected anyone's spellings?
    Thirdly, am I mistaken that you get involved in a disproportion of spats on here (and I apologise if I am wrong) and that others have labelled you similarly?

  14. #54

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Be careful there are a small group of CCMB ( special ) humour police .

    Some posters have been given special dispensation to apply humour lines to some serious posts.

    Strangely the very humour police are also allowed to apply glib funny comments .

    One is also allowed humourism , as long as you agree with their version of life .
    To be fair it might just be that you're not funny

  15. #55

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Firstly, I'm not a moderator and never have been.
    Secondly, can you find any posts where I have corrected anyone's spellings?
    Thirdly, am I mistaken that you get involved in a disproportion of spats on here (and I apologise if I am wrong) and that others have labelled you similarly?
    I have been corrected. I always thought you were a mod, have done for years.

    Others call me one so you can too? Have you ever had such a spat with me where I have acted like a wum?

    Like I've said a gazillion times, tone is hard to detect when reading words on a screen, I can't help it that a few people take me the wrong way, you jumping on the bandwagon as a last resort earlier in the thread isn't going to help, is it.

  16. #56

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair it might just be that you're not funny
    What, and you are?

  17. #57

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I have been corrected. I always thought you were a mod, have done for years.

    Others call me one so you can too? Have you ever had such a spat with me where I have acted like a wum?

    Like I've said a gazillion times, tone is hard to detect when reading words on a screen, I can't help it that a few people take me the wrong way, you jumping on the bandwagon as a last resort earlier in the thread isn't going to help, is it.
    I don't jump on bandwagons, old fruit. I plough my own furrow. Let's wipe the slate clean and we can move on. I have nointention of falling out with anyoneon here if atall possible.

  18. #58

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I don't jump on bandwagons, old fruit. I plough my own furrow. Let's wipe the slate clean and we can move on. I have nointention of falling out with anyoneon here if atall possible.
    I came on here a bit more positive after a grumpy come of posts later last night, so was surprised to stumble into such a silly fall out, so yes, slate wiped.

  19. #59
    Feedback
    Guest

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I don't jump on bandwagons, old fruit. I plough my own furrow. Let's wipe the slate clean and we can move on. I have nointention of falling out with anyoneon here if atall possible.
    its a good job we're not going on about spelling

  20. #60
    Feedback
    Guest

    Re: Can you Imagine living life as a Goth ?

    gentlemen, can we get back to discussing big titty goth girls please?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •