+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any of tonight's championship games worth a watch?

Any of tonight's championship games worth a watch?

Got United Villareal on. Not a lot going on.

Don't fancy any of the other CL games.

Was thinking of giving Blackpool West Brom a nose, give Wintle a once over and we have west brom soon..

Any other suggestions?

Re: Any of tonight's championship games worth a watch?

Nobody getting a clear grip on this game so far..

Keeping an eye on Wintle so far, he positions himself well doesn't seem to get caught out on the break, seems to be in the right areas at the right times to pick up loose balls or get his head on the ball, and he looks comfortable in possession so doesn't waste the ball and helps retain possession.

I will never be a scout for Barcelona but that's it so far from me.

More soon.

Tracked the winger as he breaks on goal a couple of times this half.

Isn't a headless chicken.

Like the look of him

How on earth Blackpool don't score there.

1 goal in all 5 games tonight.

Gave up Wintle watch at HT he walks into our team after running a half marathon.

Watching Chelski and not too bad. Shame Rambo not playing for Juve and causing chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Watching Chelski and not too bad. Shame Rambo not playing for Juve and causing chaos.
    Nearly watched that myself but Juve don't seem what they once were so went for the Blackpool game. Put Seal Team on at half time once I'd seen enough of wintle

Preston won at Middlesbrough. Their winning goal a bit comical and not something Sol Bamba would want to see again.

Hopefully John Fleck is OK. Collapsed off the ball and apparently received ‘emergency medical care’ on the pitch. Stretchered-off and now in hospital.

Noticed Preston came from a goal down to win.

Not heard about fleck until now, hopefully not something too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Nobody getting a clear grip on this game so far..

Keeping an eye on Wintle so far, he positions himself well doesn't seem to get caught out on the break, seems to be in the right areas at the right times to pick up loose balls or get his head on the ball, and he looks comfortable in possession so doesn't waste the ball and helps retain possession.

I will never be a scout for Barcelona but that's it so far from me.

More soon.
    There's an algorithm somewhere deep inside Google that's going to mess with a few agents' heads over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    There's an algorithm somewhere deep inside Google that's going to mess with a few agents' heads over the next few weeks.
    It's not difficult to break down if you try.

I am too tired to help you at this time.

It's not difficult to break down if you try.

I am too tired to help you at this time.
    It's OK. Some things I find amusing, like algorithms picking up keywords then spitting them out in search results or spreadsheets. Wintle & Barcelona in the same post was one of those occasions. I get it Demb, I'm tired too. It was funnier in my head.

It's OK. Some things I find amusing, like algorithms picking up keywords then spitting them out in search results or spreadsheets. Wintle & Barcelona in the same post was one of those occasions. I get it Demb, I'm tired too. It was funnier in my head.
    I completely understood your line of thought by the way, been tucked up a few days ill, maybe I ought to wait until I'm less grumpy before replying

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Hopefully John Fleck is OK. Collapsed off the ball and apparently received ‘emergency medical care’ on the pitch. Stretchered-off and now in hospital.
    Yep. Was at the game. Didn’t see him collapse but could see him on the ground having a seizure. Very unpleasant and good to see regular applause in the stand as things started to improve. It looks like he will be ok.

As for the game. We were dire.

I completely understood your line of thought by the way, been tucked up a few days ill, maybe I ought to wait until I'm less grumpy before replying
    I hope you've had a good night's sleep and feel better you grumpy b*gger with your man flu. Snowflake!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Discharged from hospital this morning. Good news.

I hope you've had a good night's sleep and feel better you grumpy b*gger with your man flu. Snowflake!
    Sweating it our in a hot bath. Covid test re booked after 2 cancellations (I don't think it is feels like a flu I had about 5 years ago but these days we just do the test eh)

Apologies for being short

Sweating it our in a hot bath. Covid test re booked after 2 cancellations (I don't think it is feels like a flu I had about 5 years ago but these days we just do the test eh)

No need to apologise but appreciated. Me and Mrs Citizen were tested last week after being knocked out with a virus which we thought was covid. Turned out -ve but it's still hanging in there and is a b*gger to get rid of so I sympathise and empathise. Nothing worked for me except sleep. Am hoping to go tonight but I'm feeling rough again so we'll see.

Hope you feel better soon.

No need to apologise but appreciated. Me and Mrs Citizen were tested last week after being knocked out with a virus which we thought was covid. Turned out -ve but it's still hanging in there and is a b*gger to get rid of so I sympathise and empathise. Nothing worked for me except sleep. Am hoping to go tonight but I'm feeling rough again so we'll see.

Hope you feel better soon.
    I have slept since Sunday, awake for small periods, managed 5 hours yesterday with no sleep.

Headaches and diarrhoea since yesterday afternoon which is a change but not a welcome one.

Showered and on my feet for my covid test, wondering if I'll stay awake the 2 hours until I have to leave..

It's the time off work that kills, too close to Xmas for us self employed lot to be lying in bed with"man flu" eh.

Hopefully you make it, having seen clips from the press conference Morison is starting to impress me, although I'd rather not jinx him this early.eith that sort of comment...so we'll let that one slip under the radar.

I'm short too but I blame genetics and a por diet as a child.