+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham tickets

Birmingham tickets

Any news on tickets for Birmingham away? How many do we normally get?

Re: Birmingham tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Normally around 1800 in that corner

Booked our 50

They’ll probably go on sale on Friday 10th…..

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    They’ll probably go on sale on Friday 10th…..
    Sure the busses that are doing ticket and coach will be well full by then

Still not on sale. Or have I missed an "on sale" announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Still not on sale. Or have I missed an "on sale" announcement?
    On sale tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    On sale tomorrow
    Pick n shovel. That said, I've checked all my marketing preferences from the club but still haven't had any heads up emails re when away tickets go on sale.

Pick n shovel. That said, I've checked all my marketing preferences from the club but still haven't had any heads up emails re when away tickets go on sale.
    I’ve not received any this season either.

Very odd (and poor)

I’ve not received any this season either.

Very odd (and poor)
    Anyone would think the club aren't interested in fans attending away matches. No heads up emails, tickets go off sale on the Wednesday before the Saturday away match. Good job I couldn't go to Luton or the available tickets would have sold out before I knew they were on sale.

The details are now on the CCFC website.

The details are now on the CCFC website.
    Cheers. ST plus 3 aways or Club Member plus 4 aways for first dibs tomorrow.

Numbers are limited because of ground redevelopment.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Numbers are limited because of ground redevelopment.
    Do you know many we have?

Anyone would think the club aren't interested in fans attending away matches. No heads up emails, tickets go off sale on the Wednesday before the Saturday away match. Good job I couldn't go to Luton or the available tickets would have sold out before I knew they were on sale.
    It does seem very odd that there is no notification like there used to be, tickets seem to go on sale a matter of days before the games and then get removed from sale a few days before the game itself.

Why? Almost like they are trying to discourage fans.

It does seem very odd that there is no notification like there used to be, tickets seem to go on sale a matter of days before the games and then get removed from sale a few days before the game itself.

Why? Almost like they are trying to discourage fans.
    Cost cutting? Short-termism. My thinking is that the team do really well away when there is plenty of support. In turn we gain points that keep us up. Not marketing away tickets may save a few bob in the short term but could lose the club income if we get relegated. Anyway....ticket sorted.

i probably don't fit the criteria for tickets so if anyone has a spare or someone drops out of a group I would love to take it

don't want to sit in the home end again like my last 2 visits there before covid !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i probably don't fit the criteria for tickets so if anyone has a spare or someone drops out of a group I would love to take it

don't want to sit in the home end again like my last 2 visits there before covid !
    Ditto.

Paying to be an Away Member and still not being able to buy tickets feels increasingly like a waste of money :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Do you know many we have?
    i believe we have 1200. And maybe an option to get a few more if these sell out. It used to be about 3k at Brum. But as stated above - ground development has cut away allocations.
    SJB

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    i believe we have 1200. And maybe an option to get a few more if these sell out. It used to be about 3k at Brum. But as stated above - ground development has cut away allocations.
    SJB
    Thanks. That’s disappointing, I do like a day out in Birmingham and it’s a nice easy trip.

Roughly 250 seats left at the moment. As of Friday (from club site):
    "10am on Friday, 3rd December 2021
    Tickets will become available to:*Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1 or more away league fixtures this season & Club Members who have attended 2 or more away league fixtures this season.

Further sales criteria will be announced based on remaining allocations"
    Looks like it will sell out and more tickets should be requested by the club to enable those who maybe haven't done any aways this season to do an easy away (West Brom coming up on January 2nd, too, so best get an away under the belt if at all possible)

Got mine this morning.

Got mine this morning.
    More the merrier. Hopefully those without an away history will get a chance to buy, as well.

Bump. About 100 left if you qualify ie ST +1 away or Member +2 aways.

More the merrier. Hopefully those without an away history will get a chance to buy, as well.
    This season has been a tricky one to get a foot in the door. Fulham, Birmingham and Forest all reduced capacity and then small allocations for Luton and Swansea. Although credit to our away support. After Covid affecting income, a very unglamorous pre-season and our poor form our away support continues to impress