+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham tickets

Re: Birmingham tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    This season has been a tricky one to get a foot in the door. Fulham, Birmingham and Forest all reduced capacity and then small allocations for Luton and Swansea. Although credit to our away support. After Covid affecting income, a very unglamorous pre-season and our poor form our away support continues to impress
    You are right but that doesn’t make it any easier for Away Members. Also Bournemouth is coming up and they have a tiny away allocation as well so who knows when I’ll qualify for another ticket? (at the moment I’m getting them last minute from people on Twitter but of course they don’t count towards any purchasing history :-( )

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You are right but that doesn’t make it any easier for Away Members. Also Bournemouth is coming up and they have a tiny away allocation as well so who knows when I’ll qualify for another ticket? (at the moment I’m getting them last minute from people on Twitter but of course they don’t count towards any purchasing history :-( )
    About 40 to 50 left now. General sale to ST and Away Membership tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Roughly 250 seats left at the moment. As of Friday (from club site):
    "10am on Friday, 3rd December 2021
    Tickets will become available to:*Season Ticket Holders who have attended 1 or more away league fixtures this season & Club Members who have attended 2 or more away league fixtures this season.

Further sales criteria will be announced based on remaining allocations"
    Looks like it will sell out and more tickets should be requested by the club to enable those who maybe haven't done any aways this season to do an easy away (West Brom coming up on January 2nd, too, so best get an away under the belt if at all possible)
    I saw that Blackpool were allocated about 1,600 so I imagine we could get a few more if we were only given 1,200 and they sell out

On Annis’ site he’s saying we’ve got 2000 allocation?

On Annis’ site he’s saying we’ve got 2000 allocation?
    That might be the figure if the 4th block in the away end goes on sale. So far, looks like only 3 out of 4 blocks are/were open for sales. The block nearest away supporters is where the last seats available tonight are on sale....but a poor view of the pitch.

That might be the figure if the 4th block in the away end goes on sale. So far, looks like only 3 out of 4 blocks are/were open for sales. The block nearest away supporters is where the last seats available tonight are on sale....but a poor view of the pitch.
    bought 3 tickets this morning wasn't many left according to city website ?

Quote Originally Posted by driver blue View Post
    bought 3 tickets this morning wasn't many left according to city website ?
    In the 30s left, just now. Should sell out this allocation.

About 40 to 50 left now. General sale to ST and Away Membership tomorrow?
    Why don't they publish this information anymore? It is ridiculous.

Why don't they publish this information anymore? It is ridiculous.
    Email them and ask them. If they think enough people want to know it they may start back up..you never know.

Solutions not problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Email them and ask them. If they think enough people want to know it they may start back up..you never know.

Solutions not problems.
    This is Cardiff City

When it comes to the fans , it's shit and always has been

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Solutions not problems.
    Do you not think that I have done this? I have even.....get this.....called them as well........

Thanks for the management double speak btw

Do you not think that I have done this? I have even.....get this.....called them as well........

Thanks for the management double speak btw
    I don't know what you get up to in your spare time. I dread to think so I'll stop before I do..

9 left excluding a handful in the assisted seating areas. Nothing on the Club website about more being available. I don't know who does the marketing for CCFC.....anyone....but this is really dire when it comes to keeping those who spend their hard earned happy.

Last 2 left unless in assisted seating area.

Surely we should get more. Sold out before Membership holders with 1 game and the rest of general sale can buy. Can easily see another couple hundred people in those brackets wanting tickets.

Surely we should get more. Sold out before Membership holders with 1 game and the rest of general sale can buy. Can easily see another couple hundred people in those brackets wanting tickets.
    That would be a sensible way forward. But....

That would be a sensible way forward. But....
    ....its up to the home team.

I read on Twitter (still more reliable than the other board) that Blackpool, I think, requested more tickets and got them.

I read on Twitter (still more reliable than the other board) that Blackpool, I think, requested more tickets and got them.
    Don't ask, don't get. That said, Birmingham might want the club to take a minimum of 500 more tickets for which they have to pay even if not sold.

Don't ask, don't get. That said, Birmingham might want the club to take a minimum of 500 more tickets for which they have to pay even if not sold.
    More tickets available:
    "Season Ticket Holders and Club Members can purchase their tickets now from the Ticket Office, with no previous away match qualification necessary". From Club Twitter
    Doesn't say how many. Looks like about 2-300 on online ticketing.
    Tony has a few spaces left on his coach...see his thread for details.

More tickets available:
    "Season Ticket Holders and Club Members can purchase their tickets now from the Ticket Office, with no previous away match qualification necessary". From Club Twitter
    Doesn't say how many. Looks like about 2-300 on online ticketing.
    Tony has a few spaces left on his coach...see his thread for details.
    Just snaffled 2 tickets. Well pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Just snaffled 2 tickets. Well pleased!
    Good. I hope many more can now get to what is a local match compared to some of our away days.

Good. I hope many more can now get to what is a local match compared to some of our away days.

Tickets still on sale.

Roughly 100 left. Still available to purchase online.