+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Birmingham tickets

Re: Birmingham tickets

IanD any traffic issues / problems forecast around the M5/M42 this weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    IanD any traffic issues / problems forecast around the M5/M42 this weekend ?
    Possible knock on effects from A46 by Coventry....weekend closure due to new bridge going up. Parking up at Stourbridge Junction and getting the train direct to Bordesley* to avoid Christmas/football traffic in and around Brum is an option.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cov...d-22404102.amp

*Small Heath will show up online as the station nearest Bordesley.

oh lordy i,m off to coventry after the game too

do you mean the A45 not the A46 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oh lordy i,m off to coventry after the game too

do you mean the A45 not the A46 ?
    A46

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    A46
    To add to the traffic fun, Baggies are at home v Reading; Walsall at home v Colchester. At least, Coventry are away. I can't recall going to St Andrews on the same day that WBA are playing. Must have happened at some stage.

anyone can help
    Spoke to ticket office today, not renewed season ticket since covid, but been pay as go along with my two boys.

Anyway i wanted to go Birmingham away as my other son is in University nearby. Agreed to do half season ticket renew but as it doesnt start till January i still couldn't purchase tickets for this game.

If anyone can help that would be great.

The odd thing is i bought tickets to go to Stoke away. Club doesnt seem to make it easy to get to games. I may be wrong.

Been season ticket holder 30 years, they can see it all on my file, and been to every home game this season. Disappointing really as letting son down.

UPDATE just looking for one ticket as secured two if anyone can help thanks