+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Board Admin - who are they?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Board Admin - who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    On your mobile, go to the bottom of the page, click on "Full-Site". Then when the page opens up, scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see the names of the site moderators (in rather small print).
    Thank you, I appreciate how to do that, I've used it to vote in polls in the past.

I hadn't noticed it on the mobile setting, and the replies suggested it was obvious, hence me bleating on about mobile view. People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate how to do that, I've used it to vote in polls in the past.

I hadn't noticed it on the mobile setting, and the replies suggested it was obvious, hence me bleating on about mobile view. People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did...
    Calm down, old fruit

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

You asked who the mods were, I feckin tried to help and told you, how has this ended up with you having a moan about how "People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did..." ?!

Could pick a fight in an empty room