+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Board Admin - who are they?

Board Admin - who are they?

After mistaking Taunton Blue Genie for a member of the Admin.. it got me thinking. Who are the Admin on here?

Surely I'm not wrong twice and Blue Matt is in fact admin?

Re: Board Admin - who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    After mistaking Taunton Blue Genie for a member of the Admin.. it got me thinking. Who are the Admin on here?

Surely I'm not wrong twice and Blue Matt is in fact admin?
    I am merely a member of the CCMB proletariat. A prole. A worker ant. A husk of a man and a mere speck in the universe.

blue matt and beef, it says at the bottom of the front page

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Does that in mobile format does it?

Where?

Forums

Main Cardiff City Message Board
    The www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk unofficial messageboard

CCMB II - The Alternative Forum
    A place for threads that need to be kept but don't need to be on the main forum. Classics, randoms or stuff that is alternative.

Politics
    The place to discuss all things political.

Welsh Messageboard
    The CCMB Welsh language forum

Where?

Forums

Main Cardiff City Message Board
    The www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk unofficial messageboard

CCMB II - The Alternative Forum
    A place for threads that need to be kept but don't need to be on the main forum. Classics, randoms or stuff that is alternative.

Politics
    The place to discuss all things political.

Welsh Messageboard
    The CCMB Welsh language forum

Look at forum information and options at the bottom of the page, they’re at the top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Look at forum information and options at the bottom of the page, they’re at the top of that.
    Again, I ask is this on mobile format?

I am taking a wild guess the people replying to me aren't viewing the board on a mobile format.. I don't even see polls you know.

I copy and pasted all that I could see in my view on the "home page"

Thanks.

Next I'll be accused of having a terrible attitude when I get slightly frustrated at the replies...

Next I'll be accused of having a terrible attitude when I get slightly frustrated at the replies...
    On your mobile, go to the bottom of the page, click on "Full-Site". Then when the page opens up, scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see the names of the site moderators (in rather small print).

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    On your mobile, go to the bottom of the page, click on "Full-Site". Then when the page opens up, scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see the names of the site moderators (in rather small print).
    Thank you, I appreciate how to do that, I've used it to vote in polls in the past.

I hadn't noticed it on the mobile setting, and the replies suggested it was obvious, hence me bleating on about mobile view. People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did...

Thank you, I appreciate how to do that, I've used it to vote in polls in the past.

I hadn't noticed it on the mobile setting, and the replies suggested it was obvious, hence me bleating on about mobile view. People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did...
    Calm down, old fruit

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Calm down, old fruit
    Who isn't calm?

See what I mean about tone.

No need to be presumptuous, fella.

Who isn't calm?

See what I mean about tone.

No need to be presumptuous, fella.
    I was teasing, old fruit.

You asked who the mods were, I feckin tried to help and told you, how has this ended up with you having a moan about how "People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did..." ?!

Could pick a fight in an empty room

It's like us older gits not knowing much about mobile phones and tablets and asking mates on here for advice then being told to ......Google it

By snotty little chaps

Boots on the other foot

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I was teasing, old fruit.
    See what I mean about bloody tone.

You asked who the mods were, I feckin tried to help and told you, how has this ended up with you having a moan about how "People are too presumptuous these days, assuming the information was right in front of my face as I viewed the world the same way they did..." ?!

Could pick a fight in an empty room
    I ain't having that. I knew your game. Cornering me while I've got covid.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    Have a look in mobile view before laughing eh. Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's like us older gits not knowing much about mobile phones and tablets and asking mates on here for advice then being told to ......Google it

By snotty little chaps

Boots on the other foot

Have a look in mobile view before laughing eh. Eh.
    I wasn't even being snotty, I was telling you who they are and where to find the info.

This has changed me, I will never help a single soul again, on here or in real life

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

By snotty little chaps

Boots on the other foot
    I know how to switch to full site.

There's a button at the bottom that says "full site"

This is more about not knowing the information existed on either of the varying ways you can view the board. Hence asking, makes sense asking a board related question ON the board.

Everything you want to know CAN be googled you just want the attention of posting it so people can know your business

Remember, you don't hate me you hate yourself, and let all that excess baggage go, its not healthy to drag all that around with you.

It flows into hate and resentment, it comes through in your replies to me, let it go. You'll feel better.

I wasn't even being snotty, I was telling you who they are and where to find the info.

This has changed me, I will never help a single soul again, on here or in real life
    It's all about the tone.

I am sorry for ruining your faith in humanity. I had a testing morning on here felt like the matrix I didn't know what was real and what wasn't real, TBG threw me right off guard and I wasn't wasn't same all morning until we kissed and made up.

What a task it is…running the asylum. It’s quite rare these days that a thread doesn’t descend into bickering. Even this one has

Oh look. Sludgy and his cocky mate gone quiet