+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

...after Saturday's fiasco which many subscribers were unable to view.

Has there been an explanation about why it failed - I've not seen anything?

Will we be frustrated, angry, cheated again?

Re: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

It’s on sky sports Red button.
    Failing that just get yourself down there.

Re: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    It’s on sky sports Red button.
    Failing that just get yourself down there.
    Would love to but I'm living in the U.S.

What happened Saturday? I got from 66 minutes (which was all I was available for)

Not missed a stream all year?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What happened Saturday? I got from 66 minutes (which was all I was available for)

Not missed a stream all year?
    Like many others, the log in process for me just kept going in a loop and going nowhere
    Fortunately someone kindly found a working stream which wasn't great but better than nothing.

Just hope they've got it sorted for today

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Like many others, the log in process for me just kept going in a loop and going nowhere
    Fortunately someone kindly found a working stream which wasn't great but better than nothing.

Hopefully you can get logged in early and have no issues. Shame when you pay.

I'd try an IPTV service even if you don't use it for anything other than city games it's going to be cheaper than the club TV route.

If ours isn't working tonight I'll just flick to the Hull one..

I paid £5 for the audio (£2.50 x 2), reported it, was told it had been logged but have heard diddly squat back.

Whilst I'm at it, why not return a page on the website once you've paid saying it might take 5 minutes to get access, rather than send an email stating that? I thought my payment had timed out so paid again, then went to email to report the issue and found the email stating give us 5 minutes or so (which is a bit odd in itself). Tried numerous times to login and eventually gave up.

All a bit naff innit.

There's a TEST message for £1 telling you NOT to pay for the stream on it. Of course I just have 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Hopefully you can get logged in early and have no issues. Shame when you pay.

I'd try an IPTV service even if you don't use it for anything other than city games it's going to be cheaper than the club TV route.

If ours isn't working tonight I'll just flick to the Hull one..
    Hooray, I'm in - Thanksgiving tomorrow but I'll say thanks now

Who is the co-commentator?

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Who is the co-commentator?
    On sky it's Jobi McAnuff

I think the commentator called him Darren.

Darren Purse first half and Joe Ledley second half. I know we needed subs but not the co-commentator

Would love to but I'm living in the U.S.
    I take back my suggestion and applaud your continued support from across the pond. It wasn’t a great watch tonight if you managed to make it work.

...after Saturday's fiasco which many subscribers were unable to view.

Has there been an explanation about why it failed - I've not seen anything?

Will we be frustrated, angry, cheated again?
    It wasn't available for viewing, only audio. Games that kick off at 3.00pm on a Saturday are not able to be shown live on tv in this country. EFL rules.