+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

What happened Saturday? I got from 66 minutes (which was all I was available for)

Not missed a stream all year?

Re: Club TV is offering tonight's game for 10 pounds - are they sure they can deliver....

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What happened Saturday? I got from 66 minutes (which was all I was available for)

Not missed a stream all year?
    Like many others, the log in process for me just kept going in a loop and going nowhere
    Fortunately someone kindly found a working stream which wasn't great but better than nothing.

Just hope they've got it sorted for today

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Like many others, the log in process for me just kept going in a loop and going nowhere
    Fortunately someone kindly found a working stream which wasn't great but better than nothing.

Just hope they've got it sorted for today
    I paid £5 for the audio (£2.50 x 2), reported it, was told it had been logged but have heard diddly squat back.

Whilst I'm at it, why not return a page on the website once you've paid saying it might take 5 minutes to get access, rather than send an email stating that? I thought my payment had timed out so paid again, then went to email to report the issue and found the email stating give us 5 minutes or so (which is a bit odd in itself). Tried numerous times to login and eventually gave up.

All a bit naff innit.