I don’t agree with the booing at all. This is a transition from years worth of crap football and it’s not going to click instantly. We need to support the gaffer and get behind the players or we’re f*cked.

First half was slow but there is at least intent to control the game. That will only get better as the team adjust and key players come in to replace the ones who struggle with passing the ball. It was clear by the end that Ralls and Colwill should be starting.

Second half we upped the tempo and created chances but couldn’t put them away. I thought Giles and Ng played well and got around their man several times, went inside and outside and got balls into the box. Ralls gave a fresh impetus and look to play balls forward. Mcguinness can carry the ball out of defence and link with the midfield. There were very few aimless balls up field which is a positive step in the right direction. If Ralls’ shot flies in the corner, Keiffer gets that tap in or Collo’s header goes in we get a deserved draw and keep up the momentum.

Conceding from set pieces is uncharacteristic of this team. We’ve got enough big lumps there to defend these situations. I thought Moore was poor by his standards and Davies faded after a bright start.

Signs of light. Keep the faith.