+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

White lives have always ‘mattered’. Black lives haven’t. When we say Black Lives Matter it’s not to divide, but to include. Of course all lives matter, but historically they haven’t so we say BLACK LIVES MATTER to raise this point. Perhaps the word ‘too’ should have been added to the slogan so that everyone could understand what it means and not just those who recognise nuance.

James; a white fella being sensitive over inclusivity is the most cringe sh1t I’ve ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    White lives have always ‘mattered’. Black lives haven’t. When we say Black Lives Matter it’s not to divide, but to include. Of course all lives matter, but historically they haven’t so we say BLACK LIVES MATTER to raise this point. Perhaps the word ‘too’ should have been added to the slogan so that everyone could understand what it means and not just those who recognise nuance.

James; a white fella being sensitive over inclusivity is the most cringe sh1t I’ve ever heard.
    All you've done there is recreate a press release or something from their website that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny or address the issues being discussed.

I'm not sensitive over inclusivity, that is exactly what I support and exactly what I do not think is happening with a lot of the current thinking on these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    All you've done there is recreate a press release or something from their website that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny or address the issues being discussed.

I'm not sensitive over inclusivity, that is exactly what I support and exactly what I do not think is happening with a lot of the current thinking on these issues.
    I actually came up with this all by myself.
    One day you'll get it. It just takes a bit longer for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    I actually came up with this all by myself.
    One day you'll get it. It just takes a bit longer for some people.
    It sounds remarkly similar to numerous statements I've read.

I repeat your second sentence to yourself. I don't think we are on progressive path at all, and even before commenting on my post you referenced my skin colour (you have no idea of my ethic back ground, but seemingly that determines what you think I should or should not think)