Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
I don't think you get the criticisms at all. I think you are creating a more sectarian world that is rooted in emphasis of differences . I know thats not your intention but that, I believe, will be the result, and there's growing evidence on that

The original point I made was about NOT making stereotypes.
Here, btw is the father of Ahmaud Arbery (you probably know the case) stating that all lives matter. It doesnt have to be a divisive phrase. It can be a basic principle around which society as a whole can rally.

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/...22238452678658

I think the whole debate is far more complex and nuanced and just demanding people unquestionably support BLM is not healthy. In time, I think that viewpoint will become clearer and we will view the last few years as a very divisive period that produced a lot of heat and little light.

Nearly everyone wants the same thing here, it's just about how we go about it and achieve it and in that everyone needs to be open to understanding different approaches
He's still here ff sake

You don't have to support BLM and attend every demo

But you do not portray yourself as the balanced individual you think you are by doing exactly what the dimwit does , in a more subtle way .....and that is criticise BLM by shouting all lives matter

You are totally missing the point , purposely , to avoid the truth

You would make a great front man for the all lives matter lot , a sort of suit and tie approach to make them respectable