+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Near does blm.

All lives matter was invented by people trying to detract from BLM.

It’s disingenuous and anyone should be able to see that.

Most people think all lives matter but don’t say it because they know the connotations.
    Yeah, I get it. Personally I think BLM is very very divisive. There's a lot of issues associated with parts of the movement in the US and I genuinely don't think it's progressive at all.

I think it's gained traction as a result of BLM which obviously isn't inclusive and the hyper partisan media in the US.

Point is, you can have a profound belief in principle that all lives matter and hold that reasonably and it doesn't have anything to do with preventing the RNLI from saving lives.

I appreciate it was said in jest but I think that's just an example of how divisive the whole topic has become.

Re: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yeah, I get it. Personally I think BLM is very very divisive. There's a lot of issues associated with parts of the movement in the US and I genuinely don't think it's progressive at all.

I think it's gained traction as a result of BLM which obviously isn't inclusive and the hyper partisan media in the US.

Point is, you can have a profound belief in principle that all lives matter and hold that reasonably and it doesn't have anything to do with preventing the RNLI from saving lives.

I appreciate it was said in jest but I think that's just an example of how divisive the whole topic has become.
    Your posts show the opposite.