+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Re: Why wouldn’t Asylum Seekers….

Bet all 27 have said All Lives Matter at some point!

All seriousness though what a bunch of scum bags.

Some people need deporting........and not the poor buggers whose only crime is to want a better life.

More than 200,000 refugees live in the UK compared to the 3.1 million living in Turkey, which has the most in the world.

Last year, the UK received 36,000 asylum applications, the fifth highest number in Europe. Germany had 122,015 applicants and France 93,475. The UK's intake was 17th in Europe per head of population.

Slightly different figures to what I read someone else post earlier in the thread, got the total for UK mixed up with yearly but posted the rest as totals...

Tough read that, unfortunately years of shit like this

bp.jpeg

combined with quite staggering stupidity gets you to "Thousands of murderers, rapists terrorists coming into our country daily."

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Tough read that, unfortunately years of shit like this

bp.jpeg

combined with quite staggering stupidity gets you to "Thousands of murderers, rapists terrorists coming into our country daily."
    It's not just Kent, you can read plenty of that hatred locally .

And even more that is hidden by people trying to pretend they are moderate .

You can't educate people like this , as the reporter said , feck em

I wonder how many pages we could knock off these threads if people had their opinion once and then left the thread be..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's not just Kent, you can read plenty of that hatred locally .

And even more that is hidden by people trying to pretend they are moderate .

You can't educate people like this , as the reporter said , feck em
    While we were forming a local community sponsorship group to bring a Syrian refugee family to our town we were out on the local High Street giving out flyers inviting people to join the group. I well remember getting a response from a chap (who was with his family at the time) exactly along those lines. When I pointed out that there were only two Syrian refugee families in two nearby towns (one in each) and our family would make just three, his response was that one is one too many anyway. Nice chap.

Grim article that is

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    While we were forming a local community sponsorship group to bring a Syrian refugee family to our town we were out on the local High Street giving out flyers inviting people to join the group. I well remember getting a response from a chap (who was with his family at the time) exactly along those lines. When I pointed out that there were only two Syrian refugee families in two nearby towns (one in each) and our family would make just three, his response was that one is one too many anyway. Nice chap.
    It beggars belief really

A local fella was advertising on a Facebook page around here that he was collecting for local refugees and looking for donations

Some fella comes on and posts I will send a donation ......to pay for a flight so these refugees can go home

Cue plenty of thumbs 👍 up and laughs all round

A few people challenged it but these people are idiots , you won't change them

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I wonder how many pages we could knock off these threads if people had their opinion once and then left the thread be..
    That would make it more of a bulletin board than a messageboard I think

They sound like scummy people. Interesting, though, that they make some of the same arguments that I read on here.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That would make it more of a bulletin board than a messageboard I think
    I don't recall saying people only post once, but do we really need the same old few boring ***** screaming the exact same opinion multiple times in multiple threads? You pretty much know when you see certain names as "last to post" what they are going to be saying.

I don't recall saying people only post once, but do we really need the same old few boring ***** screaming the exact same opinion multiple times in multiple threads? You pretty much know when you see certain names as "last to post" what they are going to be saying.
    Russell Slade is the greatest manager in Cardiff City's history.

I'll bet you didn't know I was going to say that.

The best ones are those that post a photo of a refugee alongside a photo of a homeless person. They then spout about ex soldiers on the streets. When will these stupid racists wake up to the fact that it’s not desperate people in boats feckin up their lives but men in suits arriving in Private helicopters/planes.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    The best ones are those that post a photo of a refugee alongside a photo of a homeless person. They then spout about ex soldiers on the streets. When will these stupid racists wake up to the fact that it’s not desperate people in boats feckin up their lives but men in suits arriving in Private helicopters/planes.
    They don't give a feck about ex soldiers on the streets , they just use the plight of young servicemen to highlight what they think is the cause of them being homeless ......this country providing houses for refugees

When the problem is caused by a lack of housing and support for soldiers leaving active service ......and that's down to the government , not refugees

Far too thick to reason with people like that . Although quite a few are not thick and know exactly what they are up to .

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Russell Slade is the greatest manager in Cardiff City's history.

I'll bet you didn't know I was going to say that.
    No.

Because to be fair I very rarely read your posts.

No.

Because to be fair I very rarely read your posts.
    You should try it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You should try it 👍
    I may on a football related thread, otherwise even if nit your fault it gets a bit long winded

I may on a football related thread, otherwise even if nit your fault it gets a bit long winded
    Hard to disagree with that mate

I tend to agree. This board is suffocating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I tend to agree. This board is suffocating.
    I've got an ocd type (in my head at least) ossue where if I've commented on a thread I've got to keep up to date with the rest of the comments..and so many threads I wish I hadn't clicked open and commented on because even if I skim the comments I've got to get to the last read post...that's a me problem obviously bit still, it's mildly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    It's a possibility that some of those people became refugees partly as a result of our military being involved in their countries first place......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's a possibility that some of those people became refugees partly as a result of our military being involved in their countries first place......
    Absolutely spot on