+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan Walker Tribute to Gary Speed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dan Walker Tribute to Gary Speed

I can only speak for myself but the death of Gary Speed had a big emotional impact on me as I guess it did many others on here. We had a similar personal experience where we lost someone close and I’d be lying if I said that we haven’t at times called it selfish when trying to understand because there are no answers.

Respectfully though, in my opinion, any opinions on the subject should be respected. No one sees the world through an identical lens. There are things to fall out over but not this subject… the whole thread turned into a horrible read.

There’s really only a few people that really matter here and Louise Speed is the single most important

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wal...s-22299451.amp

Re: Dan Walker Tribute to Gary Speed

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I can only speak for myself but the death of Gary Speed had a big emotional impact on me as I guess it did many others on here. We had a similar personal experience where we lost someone close and I’d be lying if I said that we haven’t at times called it selfish when trying to understand because there are no answers.

Respectfully though, in my opinion, any opinions on the subject should be respected. No one sees the world through an identical lens. There are things to fall out over but not this subject… the whole thread turned into a horrible read.

There’s really only a few people that really matter here and Louise Speed is the single most important

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wal...s-22299451.amp
    Good post.