+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It’s a Pointless Exercise

It’s a Pointless Exercise

Posting anything on here. Most get derailed by people’s infighting. Ridiculous.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: It’s a Pointless Exercise

No they don’t! and anyway Delmbox is right

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Posting anything on here.
    Same as it ever was.

talking about derailed...i'm getting sick of all these trains running late

It's actually only 3 or 4 posters who end up battling it out on threads. And the usuals trying to prove others wrong instead of just disagreeing, presenting the evidence and respecting the fact that people see things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's actually only 3 or 4 posters who end up battling it out on threads. And the usuals trying to prove others wrong instead of just disagreeing, presenting the evidence and respecting the fact that people see things differently.
    What I'd like to know is when posting on this board was anything but a pointless exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    What I'd like to know is when posting on this board was anything but a pointless exercise?
    Depends if i'm in the thread or not. Then it takes on huge importance.

tbf..if you post asking for help you usually get it...if you post anything else it normally turns into a bun fight

Been happening the last few years. Just stick to match day threads mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    tbf..if you post asking for help you usually get it...if you post anything else it normally turns into a bun fight
    True. But I've been posting here for 20 years and threads have always been derailed by bickering and in-fighting. The only thing that changes is the usernames. Cleve should know that. He's been posting here as long as I have.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    No they don’t! and anyway Delmbox is right
    yeah!

It's very wearing indeed.

Today

i wont bother then

True. But I've been posting here for 20 years and threads have always been derailed by bickering and in-fighting. The only thing that changes is the usernames. Cleve should know that. He's been posting here as long as I have.
    The same 4 or 5 people probably, what has happened to xsnaggle or whatever he was called? Another new name after making a complete arse of himself a few weeks ago?

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The same 4 or 5 people probably, what has happened to xsnaggle or whatever he was called? Another new name after making a complete arse of himself a few weeks ago?
    I didn't 'make an arse' of myself. I disagreed with what was being said in a thread and got piled on because people didn't like my opinion. It's typical of certain people on here.
    It was stated that I obviously had no knowledge of the subject or had never witnessed it because otherwise I would not have said what I said but both assumptions were completely wrong, made by people who had no knowledge of me or my antecedence, and were just trying to bully as they often do.
    there was clearly no point in continuing the discussion as I was not going to change my opinion!
    If that is, as you say, making an arse of myself then that puts you in the same puerile pot as the people who did it.

Probably more like 8 or 9 people. Ironically none follow the City, let alone watch them in person. Just hang around waiting for a thread to come along that can be turned into a political [small 'p'] argument.

International

PS. no new names, unlike a lot on here I've only ever had 1!!!! Don't judge everyone else by yourself!

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

I think Swansea Town don't get the credit they deserve.

Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I didn't 'make an arse' of myself. I disagreed with what was being said in a thread and got piled on because people didn't like my opinion. It's typical of certain people on here.
    It was stated that I obviously had no knowledge of the subject or had never witnessed it because otherwise I would not have said what I said but both assumptions were completely wrong, made by people who had no knowledge of me or my antecedence, and were just trying to bully as they often do.
    there was clearly no point in continuing the discussion as I was not going to change my opinion!
    If that is, as you say, making an arse of myself then that puts you in the same puerile pot as the people who did it.
    Like magic…..

Ironical that this thread is probably going to turn into a bunch of infighting now.

PS. no new names, unlike a lot on here I've only ever had 1!!!! Don't judge everyone else by yourself!
    You mean posting on here since 1998 with the same username? You did make a dick of yourself, but don’t fret you are in good company on here anyway. Furthmore, I can’t even recall what it was about such is my devotion

International

Like magic…..
    (If you hadn't been here since2007 I'd be thinking you're jirga )

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Ironical that this thread is probably going to turn into a bunch of infighting now.
    It was on the way anyway….. not seen xsnaggle post for weeks and I teased him back to life

(If you hadn't been here since2007 I'd be thinking you're jirga )
    Got to be honest I missed all that, I don’t really register posting styles of people and my memory is so Shite I struggle to recall who said what….key is to never take too much said in here seriously particularly if you don’t even know the person judging you.