+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Haaland

  1. #1

    Haaland


  2. #2

    Re: Haaland

    Would he score that many in Premiership?

  3. #3

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would he score that many in Premiership?
    Yes, he's an animal. Would strengthen any team in the Prem. Man City bought him he'd guarantee them the league.

  4. #4

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would he score that many in Premiership?
    yes

  5. #5

    Re: Haaland

    Timo Werner was good in the Bundesligge.

    Different level the prem and, although I personally think he would do well in a side that plays to his strengths, it's not a given he'd be a success.

    He's no Robert Glatzel.

  6. #6

    Re: Haaland

    Haaland is on another level compared to Werner. It’s ridiculous how much he scores.
    71 goals in 70 games for Dortmund, 50 goals in 50 games in the Bundesliga

  7. #7

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Timo Werner was good in the Bundesligge.

    Different level the prem and, although I personally think he would do well in a side that plays to his strengths, it's not a given he'd be a success.
    Haaland is way above Wernerís level.

  8. #8

    Re: Haaland

    Video removed.

    What odds on Haaland & Mbappe being on opposite sides of Manchester next season?

  9. #9

    Re: Haaland

    He is a beast, would love to see him in the prem.

  10. #10

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Haaland is on another level compared to Werner. It’s ridiculous how much he scores.
    71 goals in 70 games for Dortmund, 50 goals in 50 games in the Bundesliga
    Everything Iíve seen of Haaland makes me think heíll be a superstar in the Premier League

    Regardless of the supposed quality of the German leagues I think heís the best prospect of this generation

  11. #11

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Video removed.

    What odds on Haaland & Mbappe being on opposite sides of Manchester next season?
    Mbappe seems set on going to Madrid from what I've seen

  12. #12

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He is a beast, would love to see him in the prem.
    If we could scrape the loot together I’d prefer to see him in the Championship.

  13. #13

    Re: Haaland

    His record is insane.

    Interesting that utd are tipped to get him due to their new manager. He had presumably played for the outgoing utd manager in his time at molde, yet ole leaving utd seems to have increased their chances of signing him.

  14. #14

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    His record is insane.

    Interesting that utd are tipped to get him due to their new manager. He had presumably played for the outgoing utd manager in his time at molde, yet ole leaving utd seems to have increased their chances of signing him.
    Isn't the German guy just going to be short term? I can't see that Haaland will move in January just for him.

  15. #15

    Re: Haaland

    born in Leeds apparently, thank Christ he didn't decide to play for England instead of Norway.

  16. #16

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Isn't the German guy just going to be short term? I can't see that Haaland will move in January just for him.
    the rumours were that Rangnick will move to some kind of director position at the end of the summer and appoint a manager to work under him. similar to how they did thing at RB Leipzig and the wider redbull group

  17. #17

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    born in Leeds apparently, thank Christ he didn't decide to play for England instead of Norway.
    Yeah born when his old man was playing for Leeds. I donít know whatís luckier that he chose Norway over England or that Leeds are no where near his level, because I think he grew up supporting them.

  18. #18

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the rumours were that Rangnick will move to some kind of director position at the end of the summer and appoint a manager to work under him. similar to how they did thing at RB Leipzig and the wider redbull group
    Still seems like he'd really have to love the guy to join them, when he could sign for any club he chooses.

  19. #19

    Re: Haaland

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Isn't the German guy just going to be short term? I can't see that Haaland will move in January just for him.
    I read he has a two year contract starting at the end of the season as a consultant.

  20. #20

    Re: Haaland

    This was the original message by the way, I think it got removed https://twitter.com/1andonlyQL/statu...026566154?s=20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •