+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got home from the game

Just got home from the game

I live 20 miles from Luton. That aside atmosphere and support from the Cardiff fans today was excellent. Some great banter with a Luton fan in a box, plus tearing down part of the electronic advertising hoarding when Morrison came over to celebrate. We all love an away win particularly as it was bitterly cold today with a biting wind. Bloooooooobirds!

Re: Just got home from the game

Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBlue View Post
    I live 20 miles from Luton. That aside atmosphere and support from the Cardiff fans today was excellent. Some great banter with a Luton fan in a box, plus tearing down part of the electronic advertising hoarding when Morrison came over to celebrate. We all love an away win particularly as it was bitterly cold today with a biting wind. Bloooooooobirds!
    Did the Luton fan resemble Vin Diesel?
    I went to Luton away with my Grandson. just before the (first) lockdown, and “Vin” gave as good as he got in a good natured way.
    I also remember that a (very talented) young Luton player was getting stick, as in, “get your haircut, you scruffy…”. He was about to take a corner in front of the City fans (in front of “Vin Diesel”), when he realised City fans were chanting something aimed at him. He listened intently for a moment before realising it was nothing racist. Once assured, he had a little laugh to himself, just before he took the corner.

Good win for the fans who were superb. Don't worry about the hoarding it was just rugby type high jinks

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Good win for the fans who were superb. Don't worry about the hoarding it was just rugby type high jinks

Nothing better than a bit of old skool tearing down , we used to nick clocks. Tick Tock.

Love it. Superb feeling 👏 👏 👏