+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The new Beatles film/series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The new Beatles film/series

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    This is the stuff that makes it all worth watching for me. Also looks like “the quiet Beatle” wasn’t so quiet after all. Bit bizarre how George just walked out, didn’t seem to be any big issue or bust up. Being 1969 and all the politics I guess there was a lot going on they might not show.

Have any of you guys viewed the Youtube videos of "PopGoesthe60s" (a gringe-worthy title, imo)

These dissect several bands/events in pop music during the 1960s in a researched, scholarly way. One video has recently been downloaded (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZOl...=PopGoesthe60s) which is worth checking out.

I also suggest clicking 'Pop Goes the 60s' and then 'videos' at the top of the page to see the content of the site. Many of the issues which arise during the film are discussed in great detail and are an intriguing listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Have any of you guys viewed the Youtube videos of "PopGoesthe60s" (a gringe-worthy title, imo)

These dissect several bands/events in pop music during the 1960s in a researched, scholarly way. One video has recently been downloaded (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZOl...=PopGoesthe60s) which is worth checking out.

I also suggest clicking 'Pop Goes the 60s' and then 'videos' at the top of the page to see the content of the site. Many of the issues which arise during the film are discussed in great detail and are an intriguing listen.

Great channel and he has a lot more dialogue on the Let It Be sessions than we saw in the documentary.

Including, same day as the McCartney Harrison argument

Lennon: What's up with uou?
    McCartney: Eeeurgh, my dick. Its been itching for days
    Lennon: Try washing it
    Harrison: Try washing!