+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andre Gray goal tonight at Derby

Andre Gray goal tonight at Derby

Fantastic skill, must be best goal for past 5 years. Worthy winner without a doubt.
    Didn’t he score down here recently ?

Re: Andre Gray goal tonight at Derby

Weren't we linked with him back when we were in the PL under Malky?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Fantastic skill, must be best goal for past 5 years. Worthy winner without a doubt.
    Didn’t he score down here recently ?
    Each to their own opinion but in mine that is nowhere near the best goal for the past 5 years, not even this year

I respect you for your opinion but… back to goal, onto his thigh, one touch and a perfect finish. What’s not to think that’s a top goal out of the top drawer. ? You can never get fed up watching that one.
    If that was Ronaldo or the curly haired Egyptian on Merseyside, you’d never hear the end of it.

I respect you for your opinion but… back to goal, onto his thigh, one touch and a perfect finish. What’s not to think that’s a top goal out of the top drawer. ? You can never get fed up watching that one.
    If that was Ronaldo or the curly haired Egyptian on Merseyside, you’d never hear the end of it.
    It's a very good goal, very difficult and you're probably not wrong about Salah and Ronaldo, I just don't think it's that amazing. I actually preferred Lawrence's goal from that game to be honest but we all get joy from different types of finish

It was well executed but it helps that the defence gave him a wide berth and stood there watching

All three goals were excellent, in fairness qpr looked very sharp up top against a Derby side who looked very square at the back. I am sure Morison will have noted this and I would expect him to put pace up top with Davies starting when we play Derby.

Our Albert played his part, some goal that 👏

Who needs the Champions League , and that over inflated balloon award.

"The curly-haired Egyptian on Merseyside"? That's quite some effort to avoid a 5 letter word.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    All three goals were excellent, in fairness qpr looked very sharp up top against a Derby side who looked very square at the back. I am sure Morison will have noted this and I would expect him to put pace up top with Davies starting when we play Derby.
    Derby have an excellent defensive record, despite the average age of their central defence being forty five, they drew 0-0 at Fulham last week and will take some breaking down, especially by a team who have not scored in seven of its last nine home games.

Great goal by Gray, but I’m with Delmbox in thinking it’s not a world beater.

Excellent goal. It would make an end of season highlights reel, but not the goal of the season.

Great goal in fairness. I wasn’t expecting it to be so good after the comments in this thread.

No where near the best in the last 5 years though

Nice one that.

Reminded me of Bamba's goal v Brentford. Think it was one less touch but controlled it back to goal, swivelled and great finish.

It’s an amazing goal but people are going over the top.

This is better

https://twitter.com/socceram/status/...761553412?s=21

The touch, the look, the chip. 🔥🔥

EDIT - realised it wasn’t yesterday haha

I agree , great goal. No fluke, he knew what he was doing.. Not sure if it’s better. Both players had vision at the time.

A very good finish but not the worldy I was expecting from the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It’s an amazing goal but people are going over the top.

This is better

https://twitter.com/socceram/status/...761553412?s=21

The touch, the look, the chip. ����

EDIT - realised it wasn’t yesterday haha
    Yeah that is stunning

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Derby have an excellent defensive record, despite the average age of their central defence being forty five, they drew 0-0 at Fulham last week and will take some breaking down, especially by a team who have not scored in seven of its last nine home games.

Great goal by Gray, but I’m with Delmbox in thinking it’s not a world beater.
    Jagielka 39 Davies 36 caught my eye last night as well. Can't have much pace in there...