Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
Yes I have, and I can see why you all love him, as his liberal views and scathing attitude towards anyone with a hint of morality or respect for the almighty is going to earn him more followers each week. I agree that the case he highlights was crazy, immoral and contrived; yet so were the actions against a host of well known stars including Cliff Richard & Paul Gambaccini, however just because we know of such innocent yet wrongly accused individuals, we shouldn't assume that nothing at that level is happening, and the likes of Jimmy Savile was also a figment of someones imagination!
You will recall his comment about some americans acknowledging a 'higher being' - yet people can do that without any reference to God whatsoever; and the declaration for freemasons entering their craft is just that, which is fitting because it fits the luciferian practices therein.
As for the drinking of blood, I agree this really sounds bizarre, but it wouldn't take you or anyone else more than 15 minutes online to learn about many people that we've both heard of who have done this.

As for the media clips, keep them coming, I welcome all information both light and dark (wait for the Brains comment)
If you listen to the episode where he interviews the son of the priest who started the anti abortion movement you’ll see he’s about as neutral as you can get.

The problem is you’ve made a tit of yourself by commenting on something you didnt even listen to and are now trying to take another thread off on a tangent.

Either listen to it and give a relevant comment or stop commenting.