+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Astonishing radio documentary about Satanism in the USA, child abuse and a woman sentenced to 47 years in prison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Astonishing radio documentary about Satanism in the USA, child abuse and a woman sentenced to 47 years in prison

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post

2. I understand why you and others would avoid dialogue with anyone who trusted God's Word as in recent decades the world of education and entertainment has provided the opposite viewpoint to such a point that God's existence can be airbrushed out of life as long as we don't look at the evidence too closely.
    I would prefer it if you kept your screeds about your chosen deity on threads where the topic has already been discussed at great length.
    Your literal belief in everything written in the Bible is beyond debate and I find it exceedingly silly.

Re: Astonishing radio documentary about Satanism in the USA, child abuse and a woman sentenced to 47 years in prison

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I would prefer it if you kept your screeds about your chosen deity on threads where the topic has already been discussed at great length.
    Your literal belief in everything written in the Bible is beyond debate and I find it exceedingly silly.
    Your comfort zone won't be troubled again.

So how about the other 90% of the dialogue?

Your comfort zone won't be troubled again.

So how about the other 90% of the dialogue?
    Your remark about my 'comfort zone' is another exceedingly silly comment. You just can't help yourself.

Your remark about my 'comfort zone' is another exceedingly silly comment. You just can't help yourself.
    Well stop being part of the victim culture and maybe you can actually join the discussion. You've had your wishes granted, fret not.

Well stop being part of the victim culture and maybe you can actually join the discussion. You've had your wishes granted, fret not.
    More of purile same. As for joining the discussion, I started it

More of purile same. As for joining the discussion, I started it
    Indeed, which is why I thought you may wish to discuss it and why I invested half an hour by listening to your recommendation; obviously you feel that the time element is a one way street. There again maybe you are inclined to talk to anyone who agrees with you.
    Either way.

Indeed, which is why I thought you may wish to discuss it and why I invested half an hour by listening to your recommendation; obviously you feel that the time element is a one way street. There again maybe you are inclined to talk to anyone who agrees with you.
    Either way.
    Yet another slur, no surprises there. You are the only poster on here that I find it impossible to have a rational discussion with and it's obvious to all and sundry just why that is.