+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Purple & Yellow mopeds

Purple & Yellow mopeds

A new sight in and around the City for the last few months have been the purple and yellow mopeds that are GETIR
    Basically it’s a new shopping and delivery APP
    The beauty is tho if you download the APP and unfortunately they currently only deliver to certain area’s of the City you can get unbelievable deals
    Okay the prices are inflated BUT with the deals on offer you can get fifteen pounds worth of shopping for a pound
    I know it sounds like robbery but it’s their hook to get you in
    We’ve got friends in Rumney who can’t get deliveries to their homes but are installing the App and getting their shopping delivered to us
    We’ve had several purchases all for less than a pound and a bagful of groceries delivered to the door
    Check them out 👍👍

Re: Purple & Yellow mopeds

yeah I've had several deliveries, I just look out for the offers,ntheyll dry up soon I'm sure.
    really impressive how quickly it all happens. order in the phone and it's delivered in 10 minutes.

My girls put me onto it lol
    I’ve rinsed the offers
    They’re only offering me a tenner off forty quids worth of shopping now
    But anyone who jumps on will get the opening offers 😀👍

Do you know which areas they’re not going to?

Not too sure Kev
    Obviously the most populated
    Download the app and try and order 👍

it didn't cover my area, so I just had stuff delivered to my parents house

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Not too sure Kev
    Obviously the most populated
    Download the app and try and order ��
    ��

Speaking to one of the delivery drivers they said they had two hubs
    One in Leckwith the other I’m not sure
    He said the hubs are like mini supermarkets obviously not open to the public
    If you’re living in Canton Kev your guaranteed delivery matey 👍

Speaking to one of the delivery drivers they said they had two hubs
    One in Leckwith the other I’m not sure
    He said the hubs are like mini supermarkets obviously not open to the public
    If you’re living in Canton Kev your guaranteed delivery matey ��
    I think there's one in ty glas industrial estate in llanishen

Mauve & Yellow Army

dont they have a place behind CCS ? ? ? certainly a place with loads of scooters bombing around delivering stuff

Yes Matt
    Around by the Stadium somewhere?
    The driver explained it’s like a mini supermarket that’s closed to the public
    If you go on their app you’ll see they have quite a large selection of goods that’s expanding all the time.
    The scooters are electric as well so the company are doing their bit to lower their carbon footprint
    We’ve used them several times,apart from loss leading offers (fifteen quids worth of shopping for a pound) they’re quite handy
    If you’re missing a few ingredients they can be at your door quicker than you driving over to Tesco- other supermarkets are available lol 😂

Yes Matt
    Around by the Stadium somewhere?
    The driver explained it’s like a mini supermarket that’s closed to the public
    If you go on their app you’ll see they have quite a large selection of goods that’s expanding all the time.
    The scooters are electric as well so the company are doing their bit to lower their carbon footprint
    We’ve used them several times,apart from loss leading offers (fifteen quids worth of shopping for a pound) they’re quite handy
    If you’re missing a few ingredients they can be at your door quicker than you driving over to Tesco- other supermarkets are available lol ��
    yeah the speed of it is really impressive. after the introductory offers I don't think I'll be using it much, but if you have no milk for example and can't be arsed dragging all the kids out in the car to go to the shops then it must be pretty tempting.

the 2 times I've ordered stuff it was about 10 minutes from placing the order to it being delivered, and it must be about an 8 minute drive from the dark store to where I had it delivered.
    t