SAR NQAT.

Re: City in for another Mangotsfield United player

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    SAR NQAT.

SWALK is one rarely used on this volatile messageboard nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you knew what a CPD was though, yet still found time for a smart arse remark , well done
    Minus the smart arse replies mate, I think plenty will agree you went OTT (over the top) there. Maybe a case of being familiar with them yourself and not considering not every man and their dog will get them

FGR = Forest Green Rovers ( the football team )

SGS = South Gloucestershire and Stroud College, they run a football ( and rugby ) program for aspiring players who still want to study, normally a BTEC Lv3 in sports, fairly well known around Bristol ( I know they have a few south welsh lads travel over to do the program, seen 1 or 2 with city training kit on, so mistakenly thought people might have known them )

CPD = Continuing Professional Development ( not the least unknown acronym in the word )
    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Minus the smart arse replies mate, I think plenty will agree you went OTT (over the top) there. Maybe a case of being familiar with them yourself and not considering not every man and their dog will get them
    agreed, thats why I replied to wildbill with the above post, explaining what they were

My smart arse reply post still stands though, it was just a smart arse reply which turns out was a attempt at humour

I didn't know what CPD meant, but I didn't want to say as it looks like someone has PMT

agreed, thats why I replied to wildbill with the above post, explaining what they were

My smart arse reply post still stands though, it was just a smart arse reply which turns out was a attempt at humour
    Was an AAH

I watched a TV prog a while back, " Have we gone too P.C " or something like that

they had a bunch of " student council " members from a few uni's, fook me, what a bunch, the stuff they had banned " as to not cause offence " one of them had banned a Mexican themed night, as it might cause offence to Mexicans :-(

at times i worry about my daughters futures with these students next in-line to run our country, pleased to say my constant ranting at home and made my oldest see stuff from both sides, she has the " P.C world in school " and my own " un P.C world " at home, she will i hope find a balance somewhere between them both
    All I hope is those “student council” members ban making jokes about acronyms. Because blue matt can let racism about Romani people stay on the board but you better not laugh at CPD!

I also worry about MDF.

So, moving back to the topic, I personally found it interesting as it’s local to me and, yes, SGS (based in Filton) has a good reputation.
    It seems like Cardiff City are doubling down on youth.

****ing hell, it has become grim on this board.