+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon help

Re: Amazon help

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think there's a danger when people make a stand against something that there's an expectation that they make a stand against everything - people going "well what about THIS then"

Truth is if you boycott/stop eating/protest against one thing, great. Even if there's still a lot of other bad things in the world you've still stopped contributing to that one. Trying to be better doesn't mean it's invalid if you're not perfect.
    "Trying to be better doesn't mean it's invalid if you're not perfect." Absolutely correct.

I was just curious.

Thanks for the replies lads

I think I'll give it a miss rather than add my password to a site that says I'm already logged on.

Looks like I'll have to go out into the real world and do my Christmas shopping

Fek Amazon and fek Christmas

I’ve definitely had to put my password in when I’m logged in before.

It usually happens when it’s been left signed into my account for a while and when I try to buy something it prompts for a password when it’s been a while since you’ve entered it.

As long as it’s Amazon.co.uk You’re on it should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’ve definitely had to put my password in when I’m logged in before.

It usually happens when it’s been left signed into my account for a while and when I try to buy something it prompts for a password when it’s been a while since you’ve entered it.

As long as it’s Amazon.co.uk You’re on it should be fine
    FFS.... Just when I've convinced myself I'm not going to do it

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    FFS.... Just when I've convinced myself I'm not going to do it
    Amazon is very safe , their credit card controls are very good, if they detect an unusual spend they contact you before allowing the sale, you have 10 minutes to respond by text codes to proceed , my experience of the returning goods is exceptional .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Amazon is very safe , their credit card controls are very good, if they detect an unusual spend they contact you before allowing the sale, you have 10 minutes to respond by text codes to proceed , my experience of the returning goods is exceptional .
    Christmas is saved

I'm going to shift some money out of the account I use for Amazon first. That will involve me going to the bank and asking them to move it to my other account. I'm useless with technology I'll leave £5 in the account and order something from Amazon for the same amount. Hopefully my £30 off voucher still applies and I'll be quids in.

Christmas is saved

I'm going to shift some money out of the account I use for Amazon first. That will involve me going to the bank and asking them to move it to my other account. I'm useless with technology I'll leave £5 in the account and order something from Amazon for the same amount. Hopefully my £30 off voucher still applies and I'll be quids in.
    Aaaaaaaare you Bluetit in disguise aaaaaaare you Bluetit in disguise

Good luck mate, hope it works out

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Aaaaaaaare you Bluetit in disguise aaaaaaare you Bluetit in disguise

Good luck mate, hope it works out

Actually Bluetit is more advanced than me

I've no idea how to do multi quote, bold text or post a picture/video.
    From what I can remember I got someone else to register my account on here ten years ago. I'm still at that stage now.

Actually Bluetit is more advanced than me

I've no idea how to do multi quote, bold text or post a picture/video.
    From what I can remember I got someone else to register my account on here ten years ago. I'm still at that stage now.
    Well there's more important things to know how to do to be fair

Plenty of independent sellers on amazon though

some are sold by XYZ company but dispatched by Amazon