+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

I really enjoy reading posts on the messageboard but I'm sick to death of the same old people coming onto threads and derailing them ....................

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

no you aren't

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I really enjoy reading posts on the messageboard but I'm sick to death of the same old people coming onto threads and derailing them ....................

Do you mean, going off track ?

This is a thinly veiled attack on TOBW's thread earlier about trains to the bay

Stop starting petty arguments says man starting thread specifically just to tell people to sod off

Irony isn’t dead.

I'm tracking the bickeres in my sodding black book, ready for my big day of petty reckoning .

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Stop starting petty arguments says man starting thread specifically just to tell people to sod off
    Smug and sanctimonious as per.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm tracking the bickeres in my sodding black book, ready for my big day of petty reckoning .
    Go get em soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Smug and sanctimonious as per.
    It is of course also accurate

some people can not help themselves though, they live a life with so little content that this is how they attain pleasure

look at posts on social platforms, you either leave them be and just pity them or you give them the fuel they need to survive, the fun is striking a balance

of course we always come back to " would you act like this in a bar " and the answer to these people is always " no " as they know they wouldn't get away with it, but safe behind the screen they feel they can

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    some people can not help themselves though, they live a life with so little content that this is how they attain pleasure

look at post social platforms, you either leave them be and just pity them or you give them the fuel they need to survive, the fun is striking a balance

of course we always come back to " would you act like this in a bar " and the answer to these people is always " no " as they know they wouldn't get away with it, but safe behind the screen they feel they can
    Mate you were crying about people having a little laugh at your acronyms earlier ffs. Everyone is always talking about being “safe behind screens” (SBS) on here but no one is even being abusive, just a little bit of a laugh and piss taking.

I’m surprised any of you have ever left the house when you all start crying and threatening people about a bit of leg pulling. This board must have the highest concentration of fannies since the playboy mansion. And everyone of the ones crying about it always has the cheek to whinge about snowflakes too.

look at post social platforms, you either leave them be and just pity them or you give them the fuel they need to survive, the fun is striking a balance

I agree with not writing anything on the Internet you wouldn't say in a face to face situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Mate you were crying about people having a little laugh at your acronyms earlier ffs. Everyone is always talking about being “safe behind screens” (SBS) on here but no one is even being abusive, just a little bit of a laugh and piss taking.

I’m surprised any of you have ever left the house when you all start crying and threatening people about a bit of leg pulling. This board must have the highest concentration of fannies since the playboy mansion. And everyone of the ones crying about it always has the cheek to whinge about snowflakes too.
    It's simply an extension of everyday expression.
    If somebody called you out in a pub for your actions or language you would have to act accordingly (whatever action that may be).
    You got called out by a long time poster on here and shit your pants.

It's simply an extension of everyday expression.
    If somebody called you out in a pub for your actions or language you would have to act accordingly (whatever action that may be).
    You got called out by a long time poster on here and shit your pants.
    I pissed my pants about how precious he was being. I only stopped winding him up out of sympathy because he was embarrassing himself.

You’re even worse though, leering round the back of him trying to point score. ****ing embarrassing.

Why would I shit myself? What’s he going to do? Get a life ffs

I pissed my pants about how precious he was being. I only stopped winding him up out of sympathy because he was embarrassing himself.

You’re even worse though, leering round the back of him trying to point score. ****ing embarrassing.

Why would I shit myself? What’s he going to do? Get a life ffs
    I'm not point scoring at all.
    Just calling you out talking bollocks again picking on Blue Matt this time.

I'm not point scoring at all.
    Just calling you out talking bollocks again picking on Blue Matt this time.
    Picking on

You have a cheek calling people snowflakes pal

Picking on

You have a cheek calling people snowflakes pal
    Good luck finding me using that expression.
    I've no problem calling you a rat though.

Call me a rat pal it doesn’t bother me because I’m not a soppy Fanny like you

It's called WAP now.

Question: I've lived all my adult life in the United States, although I grew up in Cardiff. Is my memory playing tricks or is "whinge" a recent formulation for "whine." I don't remember people "whinging." I remember them "whining." Perhaps this is just my Americanization showing, but "whine" is the word I remember.

Do you and Wash DC Blue want the 5 minute argument or the full 1/2 hour?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Question: I've lived all my adult life in the United States, although I grew up in Cardiff. Is my memory playing tricks or is "whinge" a recent formulation for "whine." I don't remember people "whinging." I remember them "whining." Perhaps this is just my Americanization showing, but "whine" is the word I remember.
    Whinge is more common than whine, I'd say.

Is the pre xmas message board meet up off this year then Matt? oh that is a shame there’s a few people I’d love to have a drink and chat with….

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Do you and Wash DC Blue want the 5 minute argument or the full 1/2 hour?