+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's called WAP now.
    😂😂

Re: If you just come on here just to start petty arguments and bicker please sod off

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Mate you were crying about people having a little laugh at your acronyms earlier ffs. Everyone is always talking about being “safe behind screens” (SBS) on here but no one is even being abusive, just a little bit of a laugh and piss taking.

I know I am giving you attention again ( I am busy today, so might not get chance to reply till after football training, but dont fret about me ), it'll make your morning I guess

I called you out for making a smart arse remark ( I had previously replied with what acronyms meant to the posters I thought were being genuine ), you thought your smart arse remark was funny, thats ok, some people can do humour, some fail at it

you then searched through all of my posts to find one from 02-05-17 ( yes 4 and 1/2 years ago ) to quote a post I made about student councils, now if that shows anything, it certainly shows you have a issue to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Is the pre xmas message board meet up off this year then Matt? oh that is a shame there’s a few people I’d love to have a drink and chat with….

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Smug and sanctimonious as per.
    I've got no interest in getting into an argument with you sorry

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've got no interest in getting into an argument with you sorry
    That's exactly what someone would say when their number one priority that day is getting into an argument with someone.

My mum would say it and then my dad would say fine and then she would goad him into an argument until he relented.

Basically, ur my mum here.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know I am giving you attention again ( I am busy today, so might not get chance to reply till after football training, but dont fret about me ), it'll make your morning I guess

I called you out for making a smart arse remark ( I had previously replied with what acronyms meant to the posters I thought were being genuine ), you thought your smart arse remark was funny, thats ok, some people can do humour, some fail at it

you then searched through all of my posts to find one from 02-05-17 ( yes 4 and 1/2 years ago ) to quote a post I made about student councils, now if that shows anything, it certainly shows you have a issue to deal with
    I had a ding dong with him in the week, when I replied to his stupid post with common sense and he could see he wasn't getting a rise from me he miraculously fell off the earth..had I replied how he wanted we'd probably still ne going at it now.

You don't really have anything to prove to him, so I'd say unless you just want to out of boredom or whatever, then I'd say just let him give a cocky reply and leave it there..it'll get under his skin more than he gets under yours

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    That's exactly what someone would say when their number one priority that day is getting into an argument with someone.

My mum would say it and then my dad would say fine and then she would goad him into an argument until he relented.

I'd say you were doing the goading here hmmm

are people not aware of the ignore button?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'd say you were doing the goading here hmmm
    This is me totally joking! Delmbox won't mind me comparing him to my lovely mum

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me”. Remember this old saying.

This is me totally joking! Delmbox won't mind me comparing him to my lovely mum
    Oh OK so ot was a 2 way thing.

I'll grab my stuff and wander off then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me”. Remember this old saying.
    Turns out it's bollocks, excuse the tone, but words really can and do hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Question: I've lived all my adult life in the United States, although I grew up in Cardiff. Is my memory playing tricks or is "whinge" a recent formulation for "whine." I don't remember people "whinging." I remember them "whining." Perhaps this is just my Americanization showing, but "whine" is the word I remember.
    I can remember Australian cricket fans talking about England being “whinging poms” back in the seventies.

Great thread this.

I had a ding dong with him in the week, when I replied to his stupid post with common sense and he could see he wasn't getting a rise from me he miraculously fell off the earth..had I replied how he wanted we'd probably still ne going at it now.

You don't really have anything to prove to him, so I'd say unless you just want to out of boredom or whatever, then I'd say just let him give a cocky reply and leave it there..it'll get under his skin more than he gets under yours
    What on Earth are you talking about

You offered to fight me in Birmingham for some reason. No one dropped off the face of the Earth they just don’t spend every waking hour responding to everything. There was no “ding dong” ffs

Do you ever think you might be taking everything a bit too seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's called WAP now.
    Very good

You offered to fight me in Birmingham for some reason. No one dropped off the face of the Earth they just don’t spend every waking hour responding to everything. There was no “ding dong” ffs

Get the quote up

Turns out it's bollocks, excuse the tone, but words really can and do hurt.
    I agree with you, but people are (perhaps rightly) more sensitive to word criticism than they used to be when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I called you out for making a smart arse remark ( I had previously replied with what acronyms meant to the posters I thought were being genuine ), you thought your smart arse remark was funny, thats ok, some people can do humour, some fail
    It was a joke mate don’t take it so seriously.

You can find someone’s posts in seconds with Google btw. Very useful when people are going nuts over nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I agree with you, but people are (perhaps rightly) more sensitive to word criticism than they used to be when I was a kid.
    Had this chat with my aunties fella Saturday, well it was about mental health but the attitudes towards that and name calling would have been "get on with it" years ago.

Doesn't mean anyone called nasty names wasn't affected years ago, they were just told in a roundabout way to man up basically.

Weirdly enough I think I would have faired better with a harsher attitude in some instances in life, rather than being molly coddled.

is Birmingham the new Beddau?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is Birmingham the new Beddau?
    I was getting my casio watch out ready for the photo

Stop answering back and go to your room

It was a joke mate don’t take it so seriously.

You can find someone’s posts in seconds with Google btw. Very useful when people are going nuts over nothing
    What a funny joke it was hey

I agree with not writing anything on the Internet you wouldn't say in a face to face situation.
    👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Is the pre xmas message board meet up off this year then Matt? oh that is a shame there’s a few people I’d love to have a drink and chat with….
    .....or to pass on Covid onto